Posted: 13 years ago
Bisakh recieves another POTD which should have gone to either one of these 3 Skamal, Sugandha or Abhilasha..All 3 sang waaaaay better than Bisakh...

As much critic judges gave Ranjit, Bisakh needed same for his out of sur, mediocre singing of 1942 song...Dunno why all of them hype and compliment him for no reason...I think his singing is going down...Again this is my opinion...

Wajid had to give neg comments to Ranjit to save his own Bisakh...

No offense meant just a candid view..
SW +DM = ONE TEAM
ALTHOUGH NO OTHER JUDGE IS NEEDED TO DO INJUSTICE WITH OTHER CONTESTANTS
AND ABOVE TEAM IS FULLY COMPETENT TO DECEIVE OTHER SINGERS WHILE GIVING THEM LESS POINTS AND UNDER-RATE THEM

YET, VS TEAM IN MY OPINION EITHER ARE IMPOTENT/HEEJDA/DECEIVER  OR ARE HELPLESS WHICH CAN NOT BE SAID CLEARLY

BECAUSE THEY DID NOT HELP THEIR MOST DESERVING SINGER POONAM 

SW ARE PLAYING GREAT ROLE IN CHEATING AUDIENCE

THIS POTD DEFINITELY SHOULD NOT GO TO BISAKH
Edited by kamul. - 13 years ago
😛

Bishakh's perfomance was genuinely beautiful, absolutely soothing, no staggering, just flawless. The judges appreciated and loved what they heard, so did I 😳

It's what the judges are there for - to pick out the contestant's imperfections, so they could deliver a better performance next time. I don't think Wajid was being selfish or had any intentions to save Bishakh; Bishakh received wonderful comments from everyone tonight.
Ranjeet on the other hand did have sur problems which both Wajid and HIS mentor pointed out. :)

Pimp I understand your support for Bisakh...😃

Ranjit and Bisakh had same problems..

Just b/c all the judges gave kudos to bisakh does not mean he sang well..Sorry his rendition was out of sur, pitch and thanda...Yes it was soft as far as song required it but it was not what they raved abt and worthy of POTD....I guess we agree to disagree on this...

Bisakh was below ave on both days...

Ranjit was way better than bisakh on friday so overall between the two Bisakh must go IMHO..

I'm sorry Pimp but I agree with Varsha di!

Kamal should've gotten the award this time!

As far as Ranjeet's performance went, it was off sur but the ruedaari was awesome =)
Originally posted by Simi_PagalLadki

As far as Ranjeet's performance went, it was off sur but the ruedaari was awesome =)

Totally agree on this underlined...

Although his sur was off Ranjit sang in his total different style making his original yet again...It is not easy to sing a popular ghazal in totally different tune...He did well IMHO...And he did not sway back to orig style through out the ghazal...

Kamal, Sugandha or Abhilasha had gotten POTD I would not have had any issue...

Dunno why they keep hyping and giving Bisakh POTD wk after wk...😕😳
Originally posted by Simi_PagalLadki

Congrats Pimp ji
Bishakh was the POTD, and he deserved it.  I am seeing the difference between him and the rest of 4.  This is just my opinion ( a common man's perspective) and what pleased to my ears.

I do support Bishakh and Abhilasha, I am not biased about it because I thought Sugandha was the best yesterday(Friday).
I  am not sure if people are going to vote for Bishakh though.
I thought it was close today. I liked Sugandha's and Ranjit's performances too. Zee seems like taking turns to give Potd.
I thought both Kamal and Abhilasha were enjoyable as well, but Bishakh was a mile better. I'm not sure where Bishakh was falling short on sur, because his pitching and flow were on point and consistent throughout the entire song :) I commend the guy for taking yesterday's criticism so well and making a 180 degree turn 👏

Kamal. Yes, he could have easily received POTD and I honestly thought HE was going to. Although in the end, I felt it was a genuine decision they made to handover the award to Tubs! :) Pleasant surprise 😳