Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Gulam Abbas

Manoj Tiwari is a well-mannered ex-contestant of the Bigg Boss season 4. The way he used to behave with Salman and his way of conversation is what has impressed me the most. No matter the kind of person he may be in real life, but each human being possesses positive and negative traits (as Veena said 2 Ashmit that no mankind is perfect and has some plus points and some minus points).

well said...actually, Veena had the guts to say that...by contradicting Ashmit...I hope this lady could overcome her other weaknesses...she can judge better...
yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
MT and his andes were hilarious............ Anda fight, anda chupana lol.......... great entertainment..............
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samFan

MT and his andes were hilarious............ Anda fight, anda chupana lol.......... great entertainment..............

he and his anda obsession..."aao batoon tumhe aande ka funda"πŸ˜†
rianicia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ to all of you for coming up something positive about MT. Edited by rianicia - 13 years ago
Of course he sings well but I found him very entertaining in the house. 😊When in good mood, manoj has perfect timing of cracking jokes. I loved moments when he used to teach khali songs or have fun with Rahul. He knows that his English isn't good but he took it very sportingly when he had to be translator for Pamela. Also he was too cute in Gaaonwala role talking to Kajri, the bhains. 😊

I overall found him nice human being πŸ‘πŸΌ.

I hope he gets together with his spouse again and make a great family. 😊

Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rianicia

πŸ‘ to all of you for coming up something positive about MT.

thank u...😊
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttabhai

Of course he sings well but I found him very entertaining in the house. 😊When in good mood, manoj has perfect timing of cracking jokes. I loved moments when he used to teach khali songs or have fun with Rahul. He knows that his English isn't good but he took it very sportingly when he had to be translator for Pamela. Also he was too cute in Gaaonwala role talking to Kajri, the bhains. 😊

I overall found him nice human being πŸ‘πŸΌ.

I hope he gets together with his spouse again and make a great family. 😊

whatever he gained or lost, if he can just get back his wife and child, that would be worth his participation...😊..I hope his wife saw him in the show and could feel his love for her...
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I think he was a really nice captain.

Manoj Tiwari is funny, sings well and I love his Bhojpuriya English.

I watched initial episodes for him otherwise show was boring. He was one of my fav. contestants in the beginning. I was hoping for him to go into the finale but somewhere he lost the plot.

A song dedicated to him πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5iFHsgqHEQ[/YOUTUBE]
Easy_A thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.