Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

decent_girll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sunandshine

Yep, Mart..I agree..The shock on his face upon being nominated gave it all. Even if for 5 seconds, I indeed felt bad for him. I guess Seema is already feeling guilty about it, but not quite sure, if thats the word to go with this

I found her more image conscious than guilty.. I didn't feel bad.. I was expecting his regular tear shedding
@Thread starter.. I love his singing skills..
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I like  his smile,singing, talking style,and his jokes
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
actually, he has achieved a lot and that too from scratch...
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
"Let's remember good things about Manoj" and I'm like: "Damn, that's going to be hard!".

I only remember he fought for eggs, and that quite a lot. lol.

Okay, so yeah, he does have a good voice, I enjoyed it when he sang.

And I dunno if anyone ever noticed but I feel Manoj has a very energetic, boyish, youngish walk. He takes big steps with full energy. If you were only watching his walk, you'd think it is some hot dude who knows what he wants from the world. But then you'll find out, it's only Manoj who fights for eggs and hides them in the drawer.

Edited by amy22 - 13 years ago
DesiBabe thumbnail
Vodka beer se badi hoti hai!

Manoj was hilarious!

watch this

http://bb4.in.com/bigg-boss-4-videos-uncut-hrishant-goswami-and-other-housemates-want-vodka-493.htmlEdited by DesiBabe - 13 years ago
gamla_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He was the bajurg of house. Sometimes very irritating and asking for importance in house. I didn't like how much time he would take to finish a sentence but liked his style of say "s" to "sh". and his anda funda yeh nahin pyare mamuli banda"""......
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amy22

"Let's remember good things about Manoj" and I'm like: "Damn, that's going to be hard!".

And I dunno if anyone ever noticed but I feel Manoj has a very energetic, boyish, youngish walk. He takes big steps with full energy. If you were only watching his walk, you'd think it is some hot dude who knows what he wants from the world. But then you'll find out, it's only Manoj who fights for eggs and hides them in the drawer.

I felt he was real funny....had he really relied on his fans, he would not have uttered such stuffs o national tv...but his training of Pamela was good..

also the way he patted Rahul and said "mujhe bari khuseeπŸ˜† hoti hain jab tum khali ko train karte ho"...

Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rianicia

His craze for andasπŸ˜†

way he hid the eggs in the drawer...πŸ˜† I heard when he went out, someone asked him about his egg intake...🀣
SM28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amy22

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

As hard as it is, one good thing about MT: he could be funny at times! Especially in Friday episodes when he speaks to Salman.
Gulam Abbas thumbnail
Manoj Tiwari is a well-mannered ex-contestant of the Bigg Boss season 4. The way he used to behave with Salman and his way of conversation is what has impressed me the most. No matter the kind of person he may be in real life, but each human being possesses positive and negative traits (as Veena said 2 Ashmit that no mankind is perfect and has some plus points and some minus points). Edited by Gulam Abbas - 13 years ago