Originally posted by: kuttabhai

Song for Manoj Tiwari fans πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJ2AOgwi9sY[/YOUTUBE]

Kya hai yaar subah subah kuch aur nahin mila dikhane ko!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Ankur_1305

Actually, it is hard to find something flattering for someone who you have decided to hang anyway. But as they say, every saint has a past and every sinner has future, there is always something positive in all of us, including Manoj.

If you look at the cultured vultures in the BB house, he was simply a dehaati and did not stand much chance.

For the rest of his life he will scratch the back of his head and wonder how on earth did Ashmit, of all the people,  get more votes than him. This was not the boast of an egoist for once. It was an honest disbelief of a simple rustic, dehaati mind and he was spot on there. No way, Ashmit  can EVER beat him vote-to-vote without some extraneous factors coming to his aid.

So this sher  is for Manoj :

Hamey gumm nahi is baat ka
Ki humari kashti doobi,

Gum hai to is baat ka
Ki jahaan kasti hamari doobi
Wahan paani bahut thoda tha..!!

πŸ˜†.u r right...many factors contributed to his defeat...first and foremost his overconfidence and secondly to crush his overconfidence, many Bollywood people came forward...
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

πŸ˜†.u r right...many factors contributed to his defeat...first and foremost his overconfidence and secondly to crush his overconfidence, many Bollywood people came forward...

Do you think Bollywood wanted to prove that a flop Bollywood star is wayy better than some regional movie actor? Yeah...maybe his overconfidence...ki tum ho kya? etc might've pissed off the Bolly folks.

Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttabhai

Song for Manoj Tiwari fans πŸ˜†

I have never seen any one here KB😳
Manoj was hilarious, whether intentionally or unintentionally.. for someone who probably never formally learnt English, he was easy to comprehend, I had no problems understanding him... there was one time where he said "symptoms" instead of "hints" πŸ˜†

The way he used to caress Rahul's head 🀣... even in his final week where he lost his marbles, it was hilarious to see him blowing his own trumpet.. for all his faults, he was entertaining nonetheless.
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
His dramatic spiels about 'Aukaat' were entertaining, he used to say it with such conviction that one could actually fall for it.
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Do you think Bollywood wanted to prove that a flop Bollywood star is wayy better than some regional movie actor? Yeah...maybe his overconfidence...ki tum ho kya? etc might've pissed off the Bolly folks.

MT had many qualities...and if you ask me, I'ld say that although he played politics, he is not good at that also. He exposed himself too much through his politics only and also through his ego..

If Ashmit Patel was not amisha's brother and had connections with Salman and few others (like sanjay dutt and manyata dutt are greatly indebted to amisha, as she took care of a pregnant manyata and also held a baby shower)..things could have been different...

yr assumption about "tum kaun ho" is also right...but at the same time, I'ld say that MT is quite a big star, even Anil Kapoor asked MT to campaign in bhojpuri for his film to be a hit thereπŸ˜†..if MT was very insignificant, he would not have been called to stand for one minute also on the stage with Anil, Akshay and Salman...
Martand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

MT had many qualities...and if you ask me, I'ld say that although he played politics, he is not good at that also. He exposed himself too much through his politics only and also through his ego..

If Ashmit Patel was not amisha's brother and had connections with Salman and few others (like sanjay dutt and manyata dutt are greatly indebted to amisha, as she took care of a pregnant manyata and also held a baby shower)..things could have been different...

yr assumption about "tum kaun ho" is also right...but at the same time, I'ld say that MT is quite a big star, even Anil Kapoor asked MT to campaign in bhojpuri for his film to be a hit thereπŸ˜†..if MT was very insignificant, he would not have been called to stand for one minute also on the stage with Anil, Akshay and Salman...

MT is not insignificant...He was overconfident for sure and his talks of self praise worked negatively for him. But he is star in Bhojpuri belt and will remain so. I will say he is way better than Ashmit as far as carreer is concerned.
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Martand

MT is not insignificant...He was overconfident for sure and his talks of self praise worked negatively for him. But he is star in Bhojpuri belt and will remain so. I will say he is way better than Ashmit as far as carreer is concerned.

u got it right...his overconfidence let him go and thus I feel he is not as big a politician as he is being labelled...a politician can survive a slap on his face with a smile and keep that in mind, to take it out later....Manoj was not that great as a politician,,,