Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Candy-

Thnx vandu ;) i was getting soo desperate to kno ...lol :P its sumthing new wich i heard for first tym...though its nicee name :)

Welcome and Sorry...U were asking Beeni and m taang adaoing...I was wondering whether to intervene or not !!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Then I cudnt help it...so I answered !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: tofeeees

karishma what's so difficult about taking out print outs!!??Just PRINT!πŸ˜†

Oh Ya...Plz do that...All the siggy's ka printout for them....I really think its a cool idea !! Hahahha !πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
garfield1209 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Love you karishma...was missing u around ...

Just tell them we all love them and also the entire RBO team ...I mean everyone ...the guy behind camera to the hands that writes the dialogues ...

Theek se jana and dont get nervous :)

Gift? ...chocolates are safest bet ..and a Cake saying Thank U :)
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ vandu: HMPH!! you stole my thunder!🀣🀣 i shall go and meet Vilina next week! karishma it's better than meeting KT and Yashu! ha! *thainga*
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yaar Karis..pls thank whole RBO team...producers se lekar spotboys tak...convey our luv 2 them....
garfield1209 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
J of u Beeni ..staying so close to Krishna ... πŸ˜Š
-Candy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@beeni : loolzzz xD give her a kiss frm mee...nd cuddle too.. =)

@ vandu : nai yaar acha hai u said nahi toh mein tadap jaati uska naam jaane ke liye :P
Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: tofeeees

@ vandu: HMPH!! you stole my thunder!🀣🀣 i shall go and meet Vilina next week! karishma it's better than meeting KT and Yashu! ha! *thainga*

I hate you !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† *hugs*πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Give the kiddo a cuddle from me too....And a bear hug to Krishna and this time better talk about me for the majority time...Last time you forgot me...And better say good things...!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Candy-

@ vandu : nai yaar acha hai u said nahi toh mein tadap jaati uska naam jaane ke liye :P

I know ...waise bhi ajkal Beeni has shifted to "Lapatagunj"...U never know if when she runs away and when she appears.......Uske intezaar me rehne se pata nahi kab pata chalta tumhe naam !! Beeni has become VVIP ajkal.....she doesnt have time to chat....*shows thenga to Beeni*πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg krishnas babays name is vilina
 beeni i soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hate u fr not letting me know that hate u grl hate u jaa katti

krishna if yr reading this p pls pls pls pls give a frhead kis to vilina n say karishma maasi loves her name n her a lot
 i love the name sooooooooo much

teech......................omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg i love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu muah muah muah kt n shaan they both r all urs n shall always b

miss u like hell

priya darling my sweet analyser i love u n mis u to a lot

will surely give the whole rbo set all my love from all of u

veena..........im missing u do come to my thread soonπŸ˜†