Users

Frequent Posters

-Candy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
U r soo damn lucky karishmaa.....
well my msg to yasharan :
Hey KT nd YM ,
Im one of those craziest fans of urs who love ur show RBO nd die for itt ...ur show is soo addicting dat inspite im having xams i watch it ..lol..ur chemistry rocks and KT i totally adore each nd evrything in u...Being a girl to tell honestly I Love You. <3 ur acting xpresions emotions on screen are rocking....Keep up ur gud work...in soo many interviews of urs i hav heard dat acting was jus an xperiment for u inspite u did business managemnet bt i think nt think bt sure dis xperiment is working alot....Ur handsomeness nd hunkness has captured all our girlz hearts <3 hayeee mar jawaan on ur adaayein ....For YM : hey sweety i relle cnt believe dat being an actress u r such a lovable person wid an helpful perosnality....teh way u interact wid us fans nd all i relle appreciate it =) abt ur acting u r just fantastic ....the best thing abt u is ur cuteness nd ur chubby cheeks ...dey just glow ur face soo nicely :) abt ur dialouges ur acting the way u deliver dem its jus soo nicee for u coz its ur 2nd show nd i hope u get to doo moreee shows in future nd we see u going mre high nd high...nd hope ur capturing taj mahal dream cums trueee...
For both : Wishing u all luck nd happiness in dis world..
May all ur wishes cum truee...
Nd u progress more nd moreeee nd we get to see mre of ur shanakness...I Love You <3<3 muwaahhh :D
Frm one of ur craziest fans who can drool over ur adaaa 
~Jawaher~

@karishma : hey for sugg. of gifts i sugg u to give dem a big teddy bear nd if u hav tym make a big card nd write all our names in it on one side nd othr side write '' Hey RBO team ...Keep it up for ur excellent job ....Keep giving us crazy fans moree nd moree addicting episodes ...We love all of u nd our most beloved Yashashri nd Karan ...Luv IF forum girlzzz <3
den othr suggestion is give karan sum gud shirt nd tell him 2 wear in one of the epis...wat culd be moree fantastic dan dat ?? he will be wearing sumhing wich we gave himm =D 
nd to give yashi give her sum girly accessorie like bag or jewellery maybe ...shes an inncoent nd sweetheart ...she will ofcourse wear it =) 

Dats all...Hope u can convey my msg nd dat u like my gift suggs..
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
karish dear.................humne jo bhi yahan discuss kiya hain na wo sab batana and also tell cvs about our views
and also yashu dress thing also

PLZ MERI TARAF SE KT AUR YASHU KO BOLNA THY BOTH HAD THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SMILE IN WORLD.JAB DONO SMILE KARTE HAIN TAB NA DILKO SUKUN MILTA HAIN AND ALSO THAT THY HAV THIS ROCKING CHEMISTRY THAT ANY ONE CAN BECOME ADDICTED..............AND ONE WINK FOR KARANπŸ˜‰
PLZ YE BOL DE MAIN TERI SUKRAGUJAR HONGI PLZ
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww my rasmalai i love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu to bits
 omg im like so blessed that u ppl miss me n al;so that cause of u all 2 day im getting to go

ill bug kt by giving each n every1s name doesnt matter if he feels like killing me but i will still givbe him each ones love fr sure

love u beeni miss u loads but these days will passby soon

jawahar sweety love ui lots too n ill surely give in yr love to both of them

guys all the pics that i take ill b able oo upload only wen im back n if possible ill give them to veena wen i meet her so that she can upload them
m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7
aww thats so sweet Karishma............ first time sumone frm us goin on their sets.......... m so happy for u πŸ˜Š
and firstly give them my lotsa love... tell KT and Yash that they r just awesome and thanks for giving us cute and adorable ShaNak...we r in love with this jodi crazily ....  and tell priyanka and manish welcome to rbo gang and they r cute... and give my love to everyone if u happen to meet rest of the team too ... u can give them a sweet bouquet...Yash will love it :)..
rock this visit sweety....and bring lots of photos....

Edited by m4manju - 13 years ago
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Karishma..πŸ€—...my jaanu..dont say this is your last post.😭...you better come back..ok...what can i say?..just give everyone a kiss from my side..πŸ˜†...and tell them they are doing awesome and i am totally loving the new track..Tell them to rock on with Rock On.!!.🀣.You know what to tell KT,YM and Priyanka right??I posted it in the AT 2 days back.πŸ˜†.and also the gifts..yeah yeah dont take teddy bears.πŸ˜†..take lots of pics and also dont forget to take Priyanka ones.πŸ˜†

PS:..Also find out some scoop on the future Shanak and RS story.πŸ˜†

tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh and karishma as a gift take out print outs of all the shanak SR siggiesthat hinna made and give them each a folder of ALL of them! oh and the kiss siggies too if you can squeeze them in! lol just kidding! but i bet your mind has gone into a somersault now!🀣🀣🀣🀣
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

yashu to teddy se khush ho jayegi ........................karan ke liye movie tickits yaar usne bola use time nahi milta movie dekhne ke liye......................just kidding.karan ko kuch white gift kar de since he liked it.a big card would be gr8

supportkt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
m morried abt karish
zinda lautegi.....................
kt ko dekh ke faint ho jaegi.........n kuch bat nai hogi................unke photo aye na aye........karish zaroor tv/news paper me hogi
kt's deewani in icu......................
πŸ˜‰
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
krock sehju manju my sweeties i love u all sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much n i wid all my heart will do all that u guys want m,e to do wid yasharan

u guys cant imagibne how scared i am cause its my frst time n its really freaking me out hope i dont act stupid thereπŸ˜†

sehju i will surely take pris pics if shes there i promise that

beeeni i love yr ideas but could u pls pls pls tell me how do i do wat u told me too u know that im a bit like no brains waali aurat🀣
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Remember my instructions that I gave in my PM !!

Go and read it once more if you forgot !! LOL !!

Remember to take LOTS of SHANAK pics!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by togepe30 - 13 years ago