Posted: 12 years ago
helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooos to all my beautiful ladies out here

2moro being my last day here fr abt 3 weeks so i want u guys to pls pls pls pls give in all yr suggestions fr gifts wishes n wat not fr yasharan

2moro i shall get the  address n time for my mettingWinkWinkWink

im damn scared  happy nervous n this is all because of swati........i a big  big big thnk u to u
 cause of her ill b going there

pls give in all yr love wishes gift dieas everything in this thread i shall really try my level best to take a few gifts of yasharanWink

karish n all pl no need of thnx
n be ready 4 a bigger surprise
wont disclose
bt kt n yashu vl be soon very close to u.................
m trying hard.................
                                   loves
karis...give 1 kiss frm me to both of them....u know i m very miser in giving kisss...Wink

naveen
KARISSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHMAAAAAAAAA

I hope you remmber me..I am Saaz,,,and my dear ...as soon as I joined yu welcomed me with warm wishes and dissappeared ...something I did???Wink

Acha suno...on the gift thing....I don;t know if it is too late,...but I really think maybe it should be music CDs for KT and an ART kit of sorts for YM

CD for KT: Look out  for CONFLUENCE- it is a piano and santoor instrumental CD- Rahul Sharma and Richard C.

If you don't get this one....then look out for 'LETS TALK- THumris in an urban Landscape': THis is a fusion music CD...very very good...

Any ART kit for YM: fabric painting - ya even a book on pottery or glass painting.....

The reason I think you should do CDs and BOOKS-- is because you can actually write a dedication on the cover and they get it to keep it for long...

GOOD LUCK my dear and have a great time....

ANOTHER VERY CHEESY IDEA....for all the romantics here....TAKE a HUge long red ribbon...make KT and YM stand near each other and tie it around them and take a snap - its like their GIFT for all the Shanak lovers

Listen,...if you cannot do any of the above,....no worries,,,,just ahve a good time tahts most important

swati pls pls pls tell us wat it is

naveen dear will surely give a hug t both of them but i dont think kt will take a kiss from meLOL
Have a great time Karishma....I am sure you will be able to express what we think about them, in you own words...Take care and miss youSmile
agar aisa hain to ham ko besharmi wale post dalna band karna hoga varna kt aur yashu dar jayinge.............................tnx doc ur really gr8.
omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg saaaaz dear yr l;ast idea is like the bestest thing i could do fr all shanak fans
 n nope dear havent frgotten u

i love yr ideas really gd hope i can do wat u have said so