shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooos to all my beautiful ladies out here

2moro being my last day here fr abt 3 weeks so i want u guys to pls pls pls pls give in all yr suggestions fr gifts wishes n wat not fr yasharan

2moro i shall get the  address n time for my metting๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

im damn scared  happy nervous n this is all because of swati........i a big  big big thnk u to u
 cause of her ill b going there

pls give in all yr love wishes gift dieas everything in this thread i shall really try my level best to take a few gifts of yasharan๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supportkt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
karish n all pl no need of thnx
n be ready 4 a bigger surprise
wont disclose
bt kt n yashu vl be soon very close to u.................
m trying hard.................
                                   loves
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
karis...give 1 kiss frm me to both of them....u know i m very miser in giving kisss...๐Ÿ˜‰

naveen
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
KARISSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHMAAAAAAAAA

I hope you remmber me..I am Saaz,,,and my dear ...as soon as I joined yu welcomed me with warm wishes and dissappeared ...something I did???๐Ÿ˜‰

Acha suno...on the gift thing....I don;t know if it is too late,...but I really think maybe it should be music CDs for KT and an ART kit of sorts for YM

CD for KT: Look out  for CONFLUENCE- it is a piano and santoor instrumental CD- Rahul Sharma and Richard C.

If you don't get this one....then look out for 'LETS TALK- THumris in an urban Landscape': THis is a fusion music CD...very very good...

Any ART kit for YM: fabric painting - ya even a book on pottery or glass painting.....

The reason I think you should do CDs and BOOKS-- is because you can actually write a dedication on the cover and they get it to keep it for long...

GOOD LUCK my dear and have a great time....

ANOTHER VERY CHEESY IDEA....for all the romantics here....TAKE a HUge long red ribbon...make KT and YM stand near each other and tie it around them and take a snap - its like their GIFT for all the Shanak lovers

Listen,...if you cannot do any of the above,....no worries,,,,just ahve a good time tahts most important

shanakyasharan thumbnail
swati pls pls pls tell us wat it is

naveen dear will surely give a hug t both of them but i dont think kt will take a kiss from me๐Ÿ˜†
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Have a great time Karishma....I am sure you will be able to express what we think about them, in you own words...Take care and miss you๐Ÿ˜Š
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
agar aisa hain to ham ko besharmi wale post dalna band karna hoga varna kt aur yashu dar jayinge.............................tnx doc ur really gr8.
shanakyasharan thumbnail
omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg saaaaz dear yr l;ast idea is like the bestest thing i could do fr all shanak fans
 n nope dear havent frgotten u

i love yr ideas really gd hope i can do wat u have said so
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ok karis...hug bhi chalega but 1 to both of them....and ha...more & more pics .....
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
just tell KT he's the leader of our Besharam Gang Karishma! MAKE SURE you tell him that! and refer to all the xyz interviews that he has givent to prove your point and tell him Beeni loves him loads and has Shanak on her mind 24/7! and do tell him that i am an official fan of his expressions! OHHHHHHH and that i am a marketing graduate like him! ANDDDDDDD i am his age as well! ok that's it for now!

Tell yashu that i am a BIG fan of her flat stomach and her waist and i would kill to have one of those! and her lips cuz i have a thing for thick lips! and ofcourse her acting is like out this world! she is my first Actress crush please tell her that!

ps: karishma i miss you SOOOO much it hurts :(