Anu-Robi...Hunks Rocked The Whole Episode

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Harshad-Rajat have great chemistry together.....i love their chemistry...after a very very long time RoAnu scenes...the last time i loved was anu ask robi to hit him and he punch so hard and they fight in anu's room....it was a beautiful scenes of RoAnu....the brother hug robi gave anu in intial days when he ask forgiveness from his brother....

today the same chemistry happened....i was cracking when anu thought robi is taani and was abt to kiss him🀣ROFL.....and i love how both brothers shared their feelings of how much they love their ladyloves(Taani-Mouli)but could never confess at all......its very very difficult to confess....

and when robi says that he used to confess I Love You to so many girls....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....it was not difficult...than anu says that yes now its getting very difficult to confess....and robi says because now they have really fallen in love deeply....and its very very difficult to confess....it was a meaningful words from robi......it matters in real life too.....

anu hitting robi head was too cuteπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...thats what makes the brothers relationship so beautiful...it was too cute....but bechara robi always get hit by his dada

the most beautiful moment was the brotherly hug when robi says he will help his dada to confess his love for his wife.....he is a true lakshman for his ram....proud of robiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

well TaAnu scenes were a dream...don't be dishearten guys...very soon we will have it come real....😳😳😳.....and RoLi scenes was so beautiful too......mouli was real suprised by robi's gesture...it was very very very sweet of him....his ladylove thought he have forgotten her birthday...but the aashiq threw a lavish suprise birthday party with the help of his inspiration in love and its none other than his dada and taani baudi....

TaAnu eye-locks were mesmerising......anu is so nervous and scared to confess his love to his own wife......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

it was a beautiful episode with so much romance of both couples TaAnu and RoLi.....with no negative vibes except for taposh...i feel he-jonaki are going to bring disaster into RoLi's lives...just like Nupur-Ananya-Shekher-Ritiesh into TaAnu's lives...well right now i don't want to talk abt devils....its just RoLi-TaAnu😍😳.....

the most beautiful moments were brotherly moments and mother-sons moments....😳😳😳😳😳

it was an awesome episode....just the way we wanted always....TaAnu-RoLi...and RoAnu...😳😳😳😳...Harshu-Anu-Rajat-Neha rocked the whole episode...especially Harshu-Rajat😳😳😳

both brothers are mirror image of each other

they are passionate....romantic...intense....pranksters....

and together they create a blast....and very very naughty.....mouli-taani will really have a very hard time to manage this two...when they are on the masti level....😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

we need more of RoAnu masti...its not enough...we need more dosage😳😳😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeraHarshad17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

Harshad-Rajat have great chemistry together.....i love their chemistry...after a very very long time RoAnu scenes...the last time i loved was anu ask robi to hit him and he punch so hard and they fight in anu's room....it was a beautiful scenes of RoAnu....the brother hug robi gave anu in intial days when he ask forgiveness from his brother....

today the same chemistry happened....i was cracking when anu thought robi is taani and was abt to kiss him🀣🀣.....and i love how both brothers shared their feelings of how much they love their ladyloves(Taani-Mouli)but could never confess at all......its very very difficult to confess....

and when robi says that he used to confess I Love You to so many girls....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....it was not difficult...than anu says that yes now its getting very difficult to confess....and robi says because now they have really fallen in love deeply....and its very very difficult to confess....it was a meaningful words from robi......it matters in real life too.....

anu hitting robi head was too cuteπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...thats what makes the brothers relationship so beautiful...it was too cute....but bechara robi always get hit by his dada

the most beautiful moment was the brotherly hug when robi says he will help his dada to confess his love for his wife.....he is a true lakshman for his ram....proud of robi😳

well TaAnu scenes were a dream...don't be dishearten guys...very soon we will have it come real....😳😳😳.....and RoLi scenes was so beautiful too......mouli was real suprised by robi's gesture...it was very very very sweet of him....his ladylove thought he have forgotten her birthday...but the aashiq threw a lavish suprise birthday party with the help of his inspiration in love and its none other than his dada and taani baudi....

TaAnu eye-locks were mesmerising......anu is so nervous and scared to confess his love to his own wife......πŸ˜†

it was a beautiful episode with so much romance of both couples TaAnu and RoLi.....with no negative vibes except for taposh...i feel he-jonaki are going to bring disaster into RoLi's lives...just like Nupur-Ananya-Shekher-Ritiesh into TaAnu's lives...well right now i don't want to talk abt devils....its just RoLi-TaAnu😍😳.....

the most beautiful moments were brotherly moments and mother-sons moments....😳

it was an awesome episode....just the way we wanted always....TaAnu-RoLi...and RoAnu...😳...Harshu-Anu-Rajat-Neha rocked the whole episode...especially Harshu-Rajat😳😳😳

and together they create a blast....and very very naughty.....mouli-taani will really have a very hard time to manage this two...when they are on the masti level....😳

I loved them in today's episode ( I already loved them before but I loved them even more--if that is even possible--than I did before)  They were absolutely amazing and funny...you could really see the childhood  Anurag and Robindo come out in the brotherly relationship shown between both of them now.  πŸ‘  And don't even get me started on TaAnu and RoLi β­οΈ
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: PremHeerJuneja5

I loved them in today's episode ( I already loved them before but I loved them even more--if that is even possible--than I did before)  They were absolutely amazing and funny...you could really see the childhood  Anurag and Robindo come out in the brotherly relationship shown between both of them now.  πŸ‘  And don't even get me started on TaAnu and RoLi β­οΈ

just spoke my mind out yaarEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....
i always loved them but they had very lack of scenes since we know who occupies it the most...even more than TaAnu....😑😑😑😑😑😑
but whenever they are together....wow they rock completely...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...the childhood essence just comes out into them...very very naughty and prankstersEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

no i won't get you started with TaAnu and RoLi....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....because we have no words to define at allEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed......they were just mesmerising

MeraHarshad17 thumbnail

just spoke my mind out yaar😳😳😳....
i always loved them but they had very lack of scenes since we know who occupies it the most...even more than TaAnu....😑
but whenever they are together....wow they rock completely...😳😳😳...the childhood essence just comes out into them...very very naughty and pranksters😳😳😳

no i won't get you started with TaAnu and RoLi....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....because we have no words to define at all😳......they were just mesmerising

I know what you mean yaar,  they should kill off Ananya with this pregnancy πŸ˜‘ and something has to happen to Ritesh and I hope Shekhar is so ashamed of all the times he doubted Taani that he just leaves and never comes back; I'm hoping Jonaki just kind of disappears off the face of the planet...I still can't believe she said that she admires Nupur!  Speaking of Nupur...I'm just going to have to step in and push her off a cliff for the sake of our TaAnu.

Then all we would have is mothers-son, mothers-daughter, brother-brother, TaAnu and RoLi and we can happily watch them into the next century πŸ˜›  You're right we have no words to describe them...sirf mehsoos kar sakti πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ

By the way, my name is Tejy. I think you used to be a part of the Kis Desh forum too right?  Its nice to have someone to discuss our favorite shows with :)
bhagii10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
liked it very much i remember one moment prem and preet.
irinthom.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

wndrfl topic u r rigt each n evry bit was wndrfl.....................

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
very nice analysis mages
i agree wid u
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i always loved rajat-harsad scenes. i just wish their relationship stays the same. i think its a public demend.
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

today the same chemistry happened....i was cracking when anu thought robi is taani and was abt to kiss him🀣🀣.....and i love how both brothers shared their feelings of how much they love their ladyloves(Taani-Mouli)but could never confess at all......its very very difficult to confess....

the most beautiful moment was the brotherly hug when robi says he will help his dada to confess his love for his wife.....he is a true lakshman for his ram....proud of robi😳

TaAnu eye-locks were mesmerising......anu is so nervous and scared to confess his love to his own wife......πŸ˜†

the most beautiful moments were brotherly moments and mother-sons moments....😳

it was an awesome episode....just the way we wanted always....TaAnu-RoLi...and RoAnu...😳...Harshu-Anu-Rajat-Neha rocked the whole episode...especially Harshu-Rajat😳😳😳

and together they create a blast....and very very naughty.....mouli-taani will really have a very hard time to manage this two...when they are on the masti level....😳

actually...when it comes to naughtiness...i dnt think taani is much behind either....πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
yesterday the way she replied to mauli about the orange dress....or should i say the way she blasted on mauliπŸ˜†....it was really cute😳😳😳....i think taani is very naughty too...she just needs anu to confess officially so she can be open and not act like she doesnt knowπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

and anu-robbi scene were too good😳😳😳....i especially liked the part when anu said to robbi that if he couldnt confess to taani today tho thera khair nahiinπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...and his expression was simply lovely...too cute😳😳....so much tentionπŸ˜•πŸ˜³πŸ˜³...arre anu knows taani loves him a lot😳😳...and only him😳....then why this tention?....and to add ,there is also this fact that they r already marriedπŸ˜ƒ...then what is there to be worried about....πŸ˜•πŸ˜•?

😳Edited by deeps07 - 13 years ago
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
agreed dear both bros rocked it n thank god no virus [ananya,ritesh] was thr nhi to sab spoil kar dete