Anu-Robi...Hunks Rocked The Whole Episode - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Kalindi-

I loved them☺️ They are like a house on fire😆.. Roby tellin Onu that its getting difficult for them to confess coz tey have truly fallen in love☺️Awwww.. So true.. Nilu Maa is a sweetheart.. She telling her sons that if they dont confess then no need to come home😆 Sooo cutee.. I know Onu n Roby will never let her down😃 Mauli's expressions were soo nice when she came to know about Roby's surprise for her.. And TaAnu's "aankhon hi aankhon mein"☺️😍 Gosh it was way tooo cute☺️

the moment should have stopped forever for RoLi and TaAnu....everything was perfect...RoAnu rocked yaar....

mauli is sure falling for robi now....TaAnu cute as usual😳😳😳
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

I always wanted to see more brotherly scene. But most time is occupied by Shekhar, Ananya,Ritesh and Jonaki. I think the most screen space is reserved for Ananya.😡 She must be ekta's fav. But yesterday's episode was totally rocking. The hilarious Robi-Anu scenes, the dreamy taanu scenes and romantic roli scenes.👏

i hate that ananya....she must be ekta's fav...thank god she never took the screen space yesterday....being with evil...she too turn evil...she was never like that before....

it was a very beautiful...pure and divine episode for TaAnu-RoLi...RoAnu...
Originally posted by lashy

wooooow mages loved your synopsis on the entire episode... 
even though i dont comment on your topics everyday, you surely scrutinize the entire episode beautifully... 😃

i can visualize you waiting for every coming scene hoping that it would have something entertaining for us to watch na.... 😳

thanx yaar...i hope in future we have such episode filled with TaAnu...RoLi...RoAnu...and less of ananya...shekher...jonaki...nupur...ritiesh...
Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

RoAnu are the hottest & cutest brothers ever!😍 they r hilarious together! rajat & harshu share greatttttt chemistry as brothers!😃

yup harshu-rajat shares a very great chemistry infact i would like to say beautiful chemistry...👏⭐️😳
Originally posted by hina-sheikh

Very well written ! 👏 I totally agree wid u ! RoAnu are the hottest n cuttest brothers ever ! 🤗 Loved the whole episode ! 👏

the episode is best of best of TL till date with RoAnu,,,RoLi...TaAnu....
very well written
i loved anurag-robby brothers they are so cute .after prem-preet i am started loving this brother pair . harshad and rajat were simply superb and cute i want more scenes of their brother bond
Originally posted by Mages

Yay, nice to meet you!  Haha, you're just like me 😆Premeer took my heart away and Harshad is my life and soul😳, no other actor on television (though I do admire some of them) is as amazing as him...he has some kind of jadoo that attracts all of us to him and makes us fall madly in love with him.😳😳😳 He has  decreased my chances of falling in love with anyone else because he's raised my expectations so high😆...kaash agar uske jaisa bohut saare ladke hote😳