Anu-Robi...Hunks Rocked The Whole Episode - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
I loved themโ˜บ๏ธ They are like a house on fire๐Ÿ˜†.. Roby tellin Onu that its getting difficult for them to confess coz tey have truly fallen in loveโ˜บ๏ธAwwww.. So true.. Nilu Maa is a sweetheart.. She telling her sons that if they dont confess then no need to come home๐Ÿ˜† Sooo cutee.. I know Onu n Roby will never let her down๐Ÿ˜ƒ Mauli's expressions were soo nice when she came to know about Roby's surprise for her.. And TaAnu's "aankhon hi aankhon mein"โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ Gosh it was way tooo cuteโ˜บ๏ธ
I always wanted to see more brotherly scene. But most time is occupied by Shekhar, Ananya,Ritesh and Jonaki. I think the most screen space is reserved for Ananya.๐Ÿ˜ก She must be ekta's fav. But yesterday's episode was totally rocking. The hilarious Robi-Anu scenes, the dreamy taanu scenes and romantic roli scenes.๐Ÿ‘
wooooow mages loved your synopsis on the entire episode... 
even though i dont comment on your topics everyday, you surely scrutinize the entire episode beautifully... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i can visualize you waiting for every coming scene hoping that it would have something entertaining for us to watch na.... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
RoAnu are the hottest & cutest brothers ever!๐Ÿ˜ they r hilarious together! rajat & harshu share greatttttt chemistry as brothers!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Very well written ! ๐Ÿ‘ I totally agree wid u ! RoAnu are the hottest n cuttest brothers ever ! ๐Ÿค— Loved the whole episode ! ๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by PremHeerJuneja5

I know what you mean yaar,  they should kill off Ananya with this pregnancy ๐Ÿ˜ก and something has to happen to Ritesh and I hope Shekhar is so ashamed of all the times he doubted Taani that he just leaves and never comes back; I'm hoping Jonaki just kind of disappears off the face of the planet...I still can't believe she said that she admires Nupur!  Speaking of Nupur...I'm just going to have to step in and push her off a cliff for the sake of our TaAnu.

i want everyone to be killed and just give us RoLi-TaAnu....i want a story like SGP where no vamps...villains...only beautiful relationships.....but not less scenes of TaAnu-RoLi like in SGP between Ishaan-Suhana....

jonaki should die in hell....nupur-ananya-shekher-riteish all can follow.....irritating idiotsAngryAngry

Then all we would have is mothers-son, mothers-daughter, brother-brother, TaAnu and RoLi and we can happily watch them into the next century ๐Ÿ˜›  You're right we have no words to describe them...sirf mehsoos kar sakti ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

completely agree with you....bas mehsoos karo is pal ko...between TaAnu-RoLi

By the way, my name is Tejy. I think you used to be a part of the Kis Desh forum too right?  Its nice to have someone to discuss our favorite shows with :)

you can call me Leela thats my name...yes i was in KDMHMD......PreMeer rocked and melted our souls away.....aur jahan mera harshu wahan mein aur mera saaya๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ....9 years love...how to forget him.....he is my love yaar...โค๏ธ...6 years of him in the television world...3 years in waiting for his new shows๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by bhagii10

liked it very much i remember one moment prem and preet.

i agree....Prem-Preet rocked at that time...but they have maturity....

but when anu-robi meets they blast and brings childhood times in them....a very unique relationship from prem-preet....

prem-preet...anu-robi...rocking brothers
Originally posted by munnirony

i always loved rajat-harsad scenes. i just wish their relationship stays the same. i think its a public demend.

i agree....
Originally posted by deeps07

actually...when it comes to naughtiness...i dnt think taani is much behind either....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
yesterday the way she replied to mauli about the orange dress....or should i say the way she blasted on mauli๐Ÿ˜†....it was really cute๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ....i think taani is very naughty too...she just needs anu to confess officially so she can be open and not act like she doesnt know๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

yup taani is also naughty...mouli is strict in terms of robi because of his philandering ways....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†....she knows anu loves her but she wants him to confess so that her heart won't get broken at all....

and anu-robbi scene were too good๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ....i especially liked the part when anu said to robbi that if he couldnt confess to taani today tho thera khair nahiin๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...and his expression was simply lovely...too cute๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ....so much tention๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...arre anu knows taani loves him a lot๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...and only him๐Ÿ˜ณ....then why this tention?....and to add ,there is also this fact that they r already married๐Ÿ˜ƒ...then what is there to be worried about....๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•?

it was such a cute scenes.....both having hard time to say 3 magical words to their ladyloves....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...robi-anu will succeed eventually....even i don't know why anu is worried and scared to confess to his own wife.....i guess he wants to make it passionateEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by khushi909

agreed dear both bros rocked it n thank god no virus [ananya,ritesh] was thr nhi to sab spoil kar dete

virus were killed for the day...i am happy...hope they killed forever๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก