Something bout Arjun/Mohit Malik

ninand thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys, dunno why I felt compelled to write this about him😆 but ..huh...

The thing is we are already certain that his is going to be a negative character.. and hes goina hurt....hurt MG real bad. Why? first cuz up until now except for getting Dev married to Geet, all other plans of NT have been foiled. Maan Geet are still together, bout to get married, the babys safe, Dev is getting closer to Meera and divorcing her, and Daadi hates her.

Goes without saying, Arjuns entry is goina turn that around a bit😕... Now  for Arjun,
Mohit Mlik is a top notch actor...I had seen him act in Miilee and god was he good! One of those intensely passionate and sincere actors... one of the very few such actors😳

I have only ever seen bout a couple such actors-- hes actually right there with DD and Vivaan Bhatena. I saw Vivaan in PKB(imagine an ekta serial!) but damn....! Mohit is just like DD and Vivaan... gives his all to emotions, holds nothing back and comes out most natural.
I lovedd him in Miilee as the unscrupulous passionate and violent lover😳... rude and downright mean to the herione but he was sooo great!⭐️

If they are using someone like that... hes goina be one mean mean guy. and that is why though I am happy to see him again , I sure as hell am hating arjun right away! with all my heart, bottoms up!😆

just a heads up --- mohit looks uber-sexy wen mean and mad....  I just hope they pit him against Maan in such a way, that Maan Singh Khurana comes back with his arrogance, power and passion and chews the duo out(NT and Arjun)....

on a side note-- NT is one wily vamp, and with arjun, I dont think we'll have better enacted villains on tele right now...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

svijaya77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the info on these actors. I only watch Geet, so I'm not very familiar with other TV actors. I'll chk out some vids of Mohit if I can find any.
BTW, when you said 'DD', did you mean Drashti or some other actor?

Viji
Edited by svijaya77 - 13 years ago
ninand thumbnail
yup I meant Drashti Dhami..  shes absolutely a revelation... an actor par excellence⭐️
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey ninu....i m not much into shows either...but if m not wrong..was this guy a part of some show called dulhan something....

and i m so looking forward to the fireworks between him n Maan....lately i have not been very happy with the way MSK has dealt with NT...wanted something more powerful n concrete..hopefully they show him at his best when he is faced with such a deplorable duo...😊
ninand thumbnail

Originally posted by: eveline

hey ninu....i m not much into shows either...but if m not wrong..was this guy a part of some show called dulhan something....

and i m so looking forward to the fireworks between him n Maan....lately i have not been very happy with the way MSK has dealt with NT...wanted something more powerful n concrete..hopefully they show him at his best when he is faced with such a deplorable duo...😊

dunno....he was into some other serials after miilee i guess.. but those shows were too lame wen i chcked them out.. so didnt follow them.... just know hes one great actor.

and yep... i so wanna see the fiery and explosive Maan☺️
Edited by ninand - 13 years ago
londongirl95 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
wasnt mohit malik in banno main teri dulhann??
can someone please answer this question coz i feel like ive seen him in some other serial and i thinking it may be dulhaan so can someone please tell me if he was in that serial!!
thanks!!
JULIEL thumbnail

Originally posted by: londongirl95

wasnt mohit malik in banno main teri dulhann??

can someone please answer this question coz i feel like ive seen him in some other serial and i thinking it may be dulhaan so can someone please tell me if he was in that serial!!
thanks!!

Yes, Mohit was a part of Dulhan and has done a number of other shows. I am super excited about his entry. He is an awesome actor - one of the best indeed ..... can deliver intense, passionate scenes with great ease and is very natural in his acting ...... looking forward to Mohit's entry and of course his scenes with both GC and DD !!
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I thought Mohit is getting married this month. His fiancee, an actress herself....can't remember her name....acts in Baat hammari pukki hai in Sony Tv and is missing in action for sometime now, apprently getting ready for their wedding this month.

Wonder how he can take time out to play an important role.
hemvb thumbnail
mohit played  in banoo mein teri dulhan as bharat singh, son of the evil sindoora!!! he portrayed the betrayed angry young man character very well!!! and is a force to reckon with for maaneet... he is too good!!!!

he also played the character of a superstar in pari hoon main with rashmi desai..

he really is one sincere actor and a very hot one to boot ;)
cant wait to see him in geet, even in a evil role!!!!
together with maan, he's gonna burn our screens!