Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehulm thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
First of all, I would like to say that the producers of CID must do something about the background music. It is just wayyyy too loud and the its played over the dialogues and dialogues are extremely difficult to hear and understand.

Tasha will very fondly be missed. She was truly a gem of an officer and very much loved by the entire team. Loved ACP's dialogue where he said "Tasha Beta". I love those dialogues from ACP. Sounds so fatherly and also shows how much he cares for his officers. They are all like his children to him. And ACP said that Tasha isn't dead, but she will always be alive in our hearts. Tasha's death is a sign to criminals who think that CID is weak. CID will always remain indebted to Tasha. WOW.!!!!

The plot was ok, not much to say about. Abhijeet's entry was good and I was expecting it as it had to connect from one case to another with Adalaat in between. Daya not given too much screen space today, but was good in his own way. He also showed some tiredness on his face, I guess due to the hectic shooting schedule between CID and JDJ. Sachin seems to be getting better and better and Freddy seems to get more serious instead of a comedian. Vivek was good working the ACP this time. Forensics was so so.

The whole episode was dedicated to Tasha and named after her and she was in almost every scene. Tasha's eyes looked very tired in the scene when she and Abhijeet were questioning the girl and the girl shoots Tasha. It looked like the tiredness was covered with makeup. The last scene was extremely emotional with Tasha saying" mein aap logon ko chhod ke nahin jaana chhati"  Everyone was good in that especially Kaajal.

Tasha R.I.P. You will be missed a lot and you have truly made your mark with CID and you'll always be remembered as a hero who died in the line of duty. You were a very dedicated officer and hopefully you will come back to CID in a guest role. 

We love you Tasha!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Mehulm - 13 years ago
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree to the fct that the firing scene could have been lot better.... Santosh shetty is capable of better job than this. πŸ˜• The scene was hurried up and logically weak. Abhijeet could have had made a point here..or it should have been shown in a better way that it was difficult to shoot.....

Anyways, leaving that aside, the fact about easy death,i would say at times aisa ho jaata hai real lyf mein! A person can win over the most difficult situations but lose an easy one! So i will forgive them for that! It was a touching scene after all.... 😭
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't want to write much about this episode.

After watching the way Adalat has been made, I am utterly disappointed. Somewhere the 'soul' is missing. Why did Santosh have to use the same Behrupiya formula 'aap unse mil lijiye'. Couldn't he do something different?

I am sooo sad for Tasha anyway....will write more when I am in a proper frame of mind.
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Santhosh's entry wasn't effective because the story and screen play is from Ajay kumar. He is famous for the skippy episodes like hire ka raaz and a dull episode of ac series. Guess 'kuwe ki lash' was also from him. When I saw his name in credits, I felt bad. And was sure that Santhosh shetty ciuldn't help it.
CAHAT320 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nothing..to say about this episode..just that i was happy from santosh shetty's entry but it coul'dnt make mutch effect on it
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Well, first of all the episode was an average one!!!! But it was high in emotional content!!!!!

The story as a average one, the shooting scene could have been made much better, but overall the episode stands up only for Tasha's wonderful acting!!!!⭐️

First of all, welcome back Abhi sir!!!!! Finally it was good to see you back with your family, CID!!!!! He was too good in the episode!!!! As usual, seeing him swimming just made me 😳😳 over and over!!!! And I was happy that he was present with Tasha in the shoot-out scene!!!!! A last last with my favourite senior-junior DUO!!!!!😭😭😭😭 And he just just really good in th last scene!!!!πŸ‘

Daya sir, though had less screen space, was very good, especially in the last scene!!!! πŸ‘

ACP sir, Freddy, Vivek did a fabulous job with what they had to do!!!!! πŸ˜ƒThey all rocked, especially in the Bureau scene where they express their feelings for Abhijeet and the last scene!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Kaajal's expressions were just too natural in the last scene and she would definitely get a πŸ‘ for it!!!!!

Dr. Salunkhe was as usual good!!!😊 Tji and Sji were also as usual 🀒. Plus the flirt scenes made it worse!!!!!🀒🀒

And our Sachin mahashay - he was paragliding in the first scene!!!! I literally got a giggle seeing that!!!!!πŸ˜† And as usual, he could not give about that impact in the last scene!!!!!!🀒

But the star of the show was - Tasha!!!!!! ⭐️She was just superb!!!!!πŸ‘  No words to describe her!!!!! She, once again proved her talent!!!!!πŸ‘ She literally brought tears to my eyes!!!!! 😭😭Luckily my dad didn't watch the last scene, since he's a very emotional person!!!!!😭😭 Love you Tasha!!!!! We'll miss you but all the best for your future!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
aadri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashida13

And our Sachin mahashay - he was paragliding in the first scene!!!! I literally got a giggle seeing that!!!!!πŸ˜† 

In the first scene where everyone in the bureau was worried for Abhijeet ......Sachin is out for a paragliding ride.....😑
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well Debayon has said everything via his review and my opinion matches him !!! When a name like Santosh Shetty comes expectations do rise !! But i wont blame him much as the plot itself was weak and unimpressive !!

Well coming to Tasha,I wanted that scene to be more long but nevertheless it was very touching and emotional !!! I knew something like this was to happen but so soon is something I didn't expect !!! Anyways will talk of it more once my mood cheers up !!! Felt very bad for Tasha !!! Anyways Tasha we are proud of you girl !!
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aadrika01

In the first scene where everyone in the bureau was worried for Abhijeet ......Sachin is out for a paragliding ride.....😑

Because of his Paragliding, CID came to know the murder of that guy.
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wasn't Daya in the first seen to welcome Abhijeet?