Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I missed the epi. But today, I'm feeling very nervous and sad to see the rerun. I just can't see Tasha suffering...!!
sweety20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i never thought that tash's death would make me so emotional.....right from yesterday night i cannot concentrate on anything..even now i am crying after watching the last scene.....but really daya,abhi,vivek,acp,freddy,kajal,sachin rocked in the last scene...especially daya was superb and i have  no words to describe abt tasha's acting.....she is brilliant......we won't get another officer like her.......missu miss u miss u missu a lottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt    
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I holded my hand before I start writing over here...😭

As much the first part made me smile while seeing Abhijeet back again in the bureau and Freddy expressing his joy...πŸ˜›I knew tht the last part somewhere would make me go thru hell knowing all of Tasha😭

I will not today write much abt any other people but Tasha as I think she deserves more to write on...

Rightly put by everyone..after Asha if anyone holded place in my heart tht ws Tasha....after a brief stint by Aditi too...bt Aditi's death ws not tht painful for me as Tasha's death ws😭😭😭

I didnt realised hw Tasha meant to me until a drop of tears flown frm my eyes..😭as soon as I saw her hitting with the bullet😭 m glad tht Abhijeet ws present at tht scn...since I hv always loved this combination a lott😳

Thou the hospital scn ws rushed up..bt still it managed to capture me and uncontrollable tears 😭😭😭and it ws so much tht my whole body started aching as soon as the episode got finished leaving my heart a vacuum with Tasha...😭 now if I see her in repeats m surely gonna miss her more and couldnt help bt to think hw FW gave her an end

I cried my heart out when she said to ACP after holding his hand..tht I dont wanna leave you😭😭Abhi-Daya-Freddy too were at a loss seeing Tasha as they were losing their most confidant young officer...😭Kajal ws really good after she cried her heart out😭

With due respect to Vaishnavi's forthcoming project I wish her all the very best...bt I must say tht CID has always been a platform fr newcomers to explore...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ We will miss TASHA and thx Vaishnavi fr making TASHA a beautiful person and an officer who left the impressive mark all over...πŸ‘πŸ‘ RIP Tasha😭😭
m_kal2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
You guys have written all the the things, there is not much left for me. Also I am not is a mood to write a review now.
The sad thing is that our beloved Tasha is no more.😭 😭 We will miss her badly. The last scene was very touchy.
Overall the episode was just average. Abhi-Daya was not together except for a few moments. After long time we got Freddy in a serious mood.
In the forensic lad Dr. Salunkhe mentioned about a chemical named "tetra something, I can't remember now. I want to know whether this chemical really exists or not, can anyone tell me?

-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

am still confused how to start my post ... πŸ˜•  okay let me share the good part of the episode which made me to smile [ though it didn't remain till the end]  πŸ˜”

the first bureau scene -  officers welcoming Abhi Sir with emotions of joy was wonderful  πŸ‘  Abhi Sir returning back the favour through his expressive eyes was superb.. πŸ‘πŸΌ those expressions are enough to show how happy Abhi Sir is after being back to home like bureau.. πŸ˜³ it was nice to see an enough prolonged reception scene at the bureau.. πŸ˜ƒ

after that the last scene - πŸ˜’  Tasha being shot - hospital scene, made me to forget what happened in between 😭 

I never thought,  I would add Tasha to my favourites list, but her improving performance as an actor made me to do so.. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ 

instead of showing Tasha dead, it would be well pleaseing to see Tasha being transfered.. 😭

the shootout and hospital scenes were very short..and that was least expected from the screenplay to show a good farewell episode/scene for any favourite oficer/character.. 
 I don't wish to see a much long Tasha's suffering scene, but it could have been better πŸ˜• atleast they would have been shown a slideshow of Tasha's journey as CID officer.. 

last but no the least.. TRIO & Freddy Sir were outstanding with their tearful expressions at Tasha's death bed ..  and so was Tasha...

Tasha... I wll miss u very much..  😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Daya-Abhi-Kajal's acting was mind blowing in the last scene. Especially Daya Sir showed the perfect and best feelings that time. His vrying...Aww!!! I started crying seeing him...!! And Freddy is always good in crying..
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Indeed some heart touching scenes are there . But show must go on. I wish Vaishavi best of luck for her next ventures.
abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm so sad that words fail me... i didn't expect this drastic turn resulting in Tasha's DEATH!!!! i think i've seen the most perfect woman cid officer after asha and muskaan only in tasha. she was young, raring to go, charming and what not! she the bold woman cop and will continue to live in our hearts forever and ever.

PS:  if ms. vaishnavi wanted to leave cid, why did they have to kill her??? they could have at least transferred her!!! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

R.I.P TASHA!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Aditi_97 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i am seriously 😭 😭 😭 😭 right now........just finished watching the episode on youtube......!!
Great work by Tasha.......!!Highly emotional episode......!!

Tasha we all miss you......!!😭 😭
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

We All Will Miss You Tasha

You Were       
One ofThe        
 Best Cherectors in CID

You Will Always be Remembered For

This Role

Do Come back to CID one Day, if not as Permanenet then as a guest charector

All Thr Best To You