Dec. 2nd - Written Update - Complete

nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetbibi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
waiting for the update thanks in advance
asheth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Again with having us wait please just post the update...You posted this at 4 pm and its not 7:30...please don't take this long...I understand you have may some other important things to do but an update doesn't take this long...
jamgurl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think the updater is from the US thats why she has not updated as yet. The episode is now airing. At least she let us know that its coming as soon as she gets the chance to do it😊

nycsweetie thumbnail
Originally posted by: asheth

Again with having us wait please just post the update...You posted this at 4 pm and its not 7:30...please don't take this long...I understand you have may some other important things to do but an update doesn't take this long...

plz just be patient...part 1 is up and the rest is coming as well and I posted this topic at 6 not 4 so a wait of an hour to an hour and half is not too much
Edited by nycsweetie - 13 years ago
nycsweetie thumbnail
Originally posted by: jamgurl

I think the updater is from the US thats why she has not updated as yet. The episode is now airing. At least she let us know that its coming as soon as she gets the chance to do it😊

u are right..thx for understanding 😊
jamgurl thumbnail

Thanks for posting! Poor Mona I feel so bad for her she is in a fix with her family Goldie😭 . I loved that he told his mom not to blame Mona and that he truly loves her. I was pleasantly surprised that he went after her. LOL at Anukalps day dream, too sweet. I felt for him when he wanted to comfort Mona you could tell he had to hold himslef back and respect her space. The last bit was lovely them talking about always being best friends.

As for Goldie I could see his heading spinning with a plan ugh. Can't wait for next week. Hopefully the story will really progress.
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update🤗
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update
Zees-Dbn thumbnail
Thanks for the update..u are doing a great job!!!⭐️