BAVD 1st Dec. W/U-Bharati missing - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

I guess one could try Akhl's trick of embedding in white font @ end of paras comments like 'I've stolen this from India-forums, since I'm incapable of writing my own updates' and stuff to that effect.

hahahah hahah i like the last line

but i dont know  how to embed  at all..

we use all colorful fonts and our own comments in brackets

u know in my yday update at gkd i wrote in the beginning only  to copy cats not to copy
yet it was copied but first para was left out.

also i checked yday

i saved the entier web page in text file

from there i cud copy after removing all html codes
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
By 'embed', I simply meant include text in an invisible font, so that it's not readily available, but when the thiefs paste it on their website, since they lose the colors, it shows up.

Something like...

When Murli came back, he found Bharti gone.  (I am such a loser that the only thing I'm capable of is blindly copying this from India-forums.com, and then pasting it here.  If you  can read this message, it demonstrates this statement)

To see what has been typed here, just highlight the previous paragraph, and you'll see.  It might even show up due to the grey background.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

By 'embed', I simply meant include text in an invisible font, so that it's not readily available, but when the thiefs paste it on their website, since they lose the colors, it shows up.

Something like...

When Murli came back, he found Bharti gone.  (I am such a loser that the only thing I'm capable of is blindly copying this from India-forums.com, and then pasting it here.  If you  can read this message, it demonstrates this statement)

To see what has been typed here, just highlight the previous paragraph, and you'll see.  It might even show up due to the grey background.

good idea  i wud use this next time

i wud borrow ur  lines  here

thanksss

and sorry kk for spamming ur thread but we need to  outwit the copy cats
Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg, how annoying its copied word for word 😲 dont worry it wont put me of updating, some people are so damn lazy.
chatterbox thumbnail
its very annoying kk trust me

especially when u put in ur  own comments in brackets and all that
the moronics dont realise this and just copy like that

and once again good job with updates

thankss kk
Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

its very annoying kk trust me

especially when u put in ur  own comments in brackets and all that
the moronics dont realise this and just copy like that

and once again good job with updates

thankss kk

Thanks chatterbox, ur updates are also great in gkd forum, im a silent reader in there lol
-sia- thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update :)
chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: kk83

Thanks chatterbox, ur updates are also great in gkd forum, im a silent reader in there lol

lol i m silent here too

but when i saw u also facing copy cat issue i jumped in

and thanks for  reading my updates hehe