BAVD 1st Dec. W/U-Bharati missing

Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks very much for update...
Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved today's episode - it was soo sweet of Murli to be caring towards his wife - thought both of them did excellent acting - poor bharti! can't wait for tomrrow - would have thought though murli would have tried and called bharti before heading home...
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
todays epi was nice, they scenes between them was nice
how can she have got lost? lol
and murli didnt even try too hard to look for her

thanks for the update
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update.  As you can see, your worked.

I know Bharti is justifiably unhappy w/ Murli, but just walking off in the middle of things is not the answer.  The suggestion he gave her was good.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks for update and vrish despite no copy the updates  r copied

chk it here

http://www.desi-tashan.com/baba-aiso-var-dhoondo-1st-december-2010-written-update/
Vr15h thumbnail
You know what?  NOCOPY seems to work for the entire thread on this page - I tried highlighting your post, & mine, but no luck.  In the meantime, the other sites are merrily copying away.  Dunno whether that applies to pg 2 & beyond as well - maybe find out if this thread goes into pg 2.

kk83, don't feel bad - happens to all of us, but you did what you could to restrict its 'distribution'
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hmm i didnt  think of it that way the whole page goes into no copy mode

let me see on my gkd update
chatterbox thumbnail
ok cheked only first page comes under no copy second page is normal and well  i checked up on google and it seems nothing is safe on internet any more

it kinda discourages the updater  na

Vr15h thumbnail
I guess one could try Akhl's trick of embedding in white font @ end of paras comments like 'I've stolen this from India-forums, since I'm incapable of writing my own updates' and stuff to that effect.