Rate the entire series

Poll Question :

How much will you all give to the entire show ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
As Jyoti ended today , I decide to make this thread to rate the entire series . I know this is not the best show , but this is the best time ,. It had its moments , it had its drawbacks, But when i compare Jyoti to other shows on Colors , Zee and SP , I feel JYOTI WAS MUCH MUCH BETTER .

What do u all guys think ? Write in this thread. Remember  don't be judgmental about last few months i am talking about the entire show.
Is a higher number better or a lower number better❓  You should have let 0 be an option, had it been the former
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
I  could have m But a show which ran for near about 2 yrs and we had participated for its forum can not deserve 0. Anyways  the effort  producers directors , actors put in a show can not have 0 point for any show in TV  M How much bad it is . 

Anyways higher the better
overall it was a nice show, more after kabir's entry......
I had a few favourite sections, like Pankaj-Jyoti's cute scenes before marriage, his proposal during the dance competition and Sushi rejoining the school
But the one that remained my favourite during the entire show was the Suday .......
meeting, courtship, romance, proposal, pre-marriage, post-marriage everything.
(really miss them 😭)

I am sorry but I can't say the same about Jyotir since they gave me high expectations before  marriage (Phatphatiya scenes were really sweet an d the temple scene too with Kabir's Shivji ka Prasad 😆) but their post marriage scenario was the worst one possible if compared to what it was before marriage.
jyoti has had its highs n lows.......if jyoti had ended with jyotir's marriage i would have cried watching that last episode but it didnt (back then i was glad but now i ask WHY WHY WHY??????!!!!!!) post jyotir's marriage i liked jyoti fighting for rashmi n asha (esp asha.....seing jyoti stand up against a sumer was brilliant)

overall i LOVED jyotir's pre shaadi moments.....i can proudly say i was jyoti addict back then. i LIKED (not loved but yeah liked) suday moments, pankaj-jyoti pre marriage moments. so it doesnt deserve a terrible rating n i rate it at 3.5 
it was good show 4 me overall if we see it was not very unrealistic i have developed a soft corner 4 dis serial there r some serials where u connect emotionally jyoti was one of them 4 me.i will miss jyoti😭
@vrisha i think 1 would be the lowest rating n 5 would be the highest

i rate this show overall as 1/5
if it had stopped after kabir n jyoti got together (n they didnt add the nonsense wiv pankaj n her kid) it would have gotten a 2.5-3/5

i didnt like how they made jyoti's character to be representing a strong woman n standing up for rights n overcoming difficulties n maintaining dignity n such yet she couldnt do same with difficulties in her own life
also the 1 point is only becos of a few great scenes i can remember throughout the show
I think Jyoti was ag reat show at the start but after Pankaj divorce everything was so stupid and dumm. I think Star Plus , Colors or Zee TV are not bad channels. But I rather watch Imagine TV. Imagine TV just shows different kind of shows. where in a star plsu or colrs their serials are very common in a way. But i think STAR PLUS or COLORS have great reallity shows like BIgg Boss or Zara Nachke Dikha