Thanks Everyone!

Posted: 13 years ago
Since today is the last episode of Jyoti, and probably the last time we'll get to see a lot of members in this forum again, I wanted to take this opportunity to thanking each one of you.😊

I've moderated a couple of forums before, but you guys have been an exceptional bunchπŸ‘. We had no fights, or wars in this forum. We stuck together even when Jyoti was at its worst, and we had some great contributing members here who posted some great discussions. I know that I had a great time discussing, and participating in the forum with the rest of you guys.

I just wanted to thank you all for making this forum a great, and comfortable place to discuss and vent out frustrations abt Jyoti. Hope to see you guys soon maybe in other forums!😳
You've been an awesome mod Kruthika and we'll really miss you.
I am feeling real bad to leave all you guys, but you can catch Vrish, Pia and me on the Rakt Sambandh forum and Pia and me on Maryada (Star Plus) forum and I visit Uttaran (Colors) forum some times as well

You were a brilliant updater - thanks! πŸ‘

Thanks again Kruthika I really miss you .This forum was a nice place for sharing our Ideas,discussion and ........thanks again I dont say Bye ,hope see you soon in other forums.
wonderful job done, thanks so much
Kru

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you and others as well.  I joined this party just after Sushma's marriage to Brij, and when Sudha was still the lovable Devika w/ Uday, and Pankaj - he was so nice @ the time - had entered the scene.  But b/w Jyoti's marriage and Sudha's, the serial was floundering - both in terms of  trps, since they were always dragging both the Brij & Devika sagas, while converting Jyoti into a masochist liar, who couldn't let go of Sushma, and yet couldn't be honest w/ Pankaj either.  All that was a torture to watch, and a lot of early contributors just left.

I recall when you took over - just during the high point of this serial for me - the Suday marriage, and after that, you were a major support for us when the show was @ one of its nadirs - Brij just creaming the Sharmas, and Pankaj not only kicking out Jyoti, but ruining her public reputation, which made it painful to watch.  And it stayed that way until Kabir joined Bhagya-da's class.  (Incidentally, I always preferred Kabir being Bhagya-da's assistant to being RP's.)  Incidentally, you did some great things for this forum, like giving it such a fantastic banner - you're really good @ this πŸ‘

I started doing updates for this forum about a year ago, when St Brij was on his crusade against Jyoti  (okay, at the time, he wasn't a saint), and the response from just about everybody not just to my updates, but even to my more partly tongue-in-cheek, partly entertaining - was nothing short of overwhelming. ☺️  But my favorite moments was compiling the Suday sagas here & here - nothing was more satisfying in this forum.  Although most of the Youtube embeds in those threads are gone! 😭

To be fair to the serial, it did have its share of moments when we thought things would turn for the better, but they didn't for long, whether it was Brij blackmailing Bhairavi, Sushma planning to give away her baby and study instead, or Jyoti planning to have Kabir's baby but ending up w/ Pankaj's 🀒  But regardless of how ugly it would be, all of you supported us, and I really appreciate it.

I wish you all the best going forward.  As for me, I've been shamelessly trying to hijack & leech you from Jyoti into watching my recent favorite Rakt Sambandh 😈 (tells you what sort of a dev member I was 😈) and thanks to  them, to varying degrees of success 😊  I'll be supporting that as long as it runs, since our dear Sriti has been just sublime out there, and that's not let us down.

Well, so much for my Jyoti-esque bhashan, which is my way of paying tribute to the serial πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†  And before I leave, I'll leave you w/ this YouTube clip of Uday proposing to Sudha, which is probably safe, since I culled it from the original.  I'm also including a vm of Jyotir to the same song (thanks to soapqueen)
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OuQmFAwbcc[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2GKEayFipM[/YOUTUBE]

Hope yall enjoy whatever else it is you're watching 😊
Hey hi all just want too thank ya for ur support, an you Kru..Wish u all well n pastures new..You have been great!! An thanks again..Tc n god bless ya all..:)
I want to thank Kruthika, Vrish , Shantell , Nikkie and others for giving us the written update ., For informing about every off screen as well as on screen news, Great polls , Great discussions , 

Today is the last day to this forum , So i am really going to miss this show as well as Jyoti forum . Whenever i come online and come in IF , The first forum i check is this . 

This forum has very less active members than other popular shows , but  we all who have been associated with the forum for quite some time had gala time discussing about the show . 

Hope to see you all soon in some other forums . Like Jyoti said in her last promo "Har ant ke bad ati hain ek nayee subah". Lets see what is waiting for us in future .
Aww thanks guys!!

@Vrish you deserve a hug too for sticking with updates for such a long time. They really were a treat to read, even when the show was at a low point I watch Rakt Sambandh too, its a really good show... so maybe we'll catch each other there sometime :)
Originally posted by _Vrish_

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OuQmFAwbcc[/YOUTUBE]

eeeeeeeeee Vrish thanks for this one...... πŸ€—
had been looking for it in the video updates for such a long time.....  😍
Downloading it right away πŸ₯³
Thanks sooooo much again.....