PEARL GREY - STOP PRESS!!! - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
i will stop watching this show too if shakti and arushi get married, it will ruin the show, no one wants to see this track. Pratigya was able to change krishna a little , what doe Arushi think she can too, Not everyone is Krishna, Shakti is an animal.

vishp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Dyehard.
please cvs ,pull back the episode.
If u show A/KN marriage, it'll damage our beloved show beyond repair.
n u lose a large chunk of viewers..
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

seriously we were shouting like hell for the last 4-5 days that please dont show this stupid marriage track if they will not show the episode today i will b more than happy seriously disgusting i was thinking can we email star plus if there is any email id

ArjaAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dyehard

Dear Pearl Grey,

If there is ANY Chance, ANY CHANCE AT ALL, please pull back these episodes before they air. Even if you have to give us a hatchet job, or a couple of recap episode, or NO episode at all, it does not matter. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE reconsider this track.

-          This track is against the NARRATIVE INTEGRITY of the show

-          It is against character development

-          It is against morality, you can get away showing immoral activities only in pre-established set-up of vice. A good character CANNOT suddenly become EVIL just to move the story forward.

This show is about a woman who faces a "WORLD" "A SYSTEM" of female subjugation and dis-empowerment takes it head-on with courage and conviction. It is not about PETTY personality issues, it is not about personal jealousies and sibling rivalry.

This track is a callous, soulless, cynical, endeavor to keep the "MASALA" flowing. It is not worthy of the people who gave us the wonderfully controlled and choreographed "KRIYA LOVE-STORY". This heartless commercial track is a death knell to the essence and beauty of the show and its unique spirit of courageous story-telling.

PLEASE DON"T BECOME A THIRD RATE MEDIOCRE SAAS-BAHU with petty conflicts and unworthy causes.

PLEASE DON'T ANNIHILATE THE FAITH AND LOVE WE HAVE INVESTED IN YOUR TALENT.

PLEASE DON'T THROW A BUCKET OF WATER OVER THE BEAUTIFUL RANGOLI!

PLEASE RETRACT THIS TRACK BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If you agree please just press the like button or hit reply with a single emoticon just to keep the idea afloat. We only have time till tonight!😲

i agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....i wud like to "like" ur post 10000000000 times...bt i can do it only once!!!😭...take dis friendπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ X infinte times....seriosuly we wont mind any Recaps or NO EPISODES....but we dnt want this track!!!plssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
ArjaAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulsivirani

i will stop watching this show too if shakti and arushi get married, it will ruin the show, no one wants to see this track. Pratigya was able to change krishna a little , what doe Arushi think she can too, Not everyone is Krishna, Shakti is an animal.

they are alraedy married yaar...dey showed it in SBS!!!😑
true...not everyone ia Krishna...
Dyehard thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: telstra

seriously we were shouting like hell for the last 4-5 days that please dont show this stupid marriage track if they will not show the episode today i will b more than happy seriously disgusting i was thinking can we email star plus if there is any email id

Telstra!
It may be a little late for emails!😲 But if you are from within India you could have a go at that number I've given on the other post? Maybe if they are themselves even in half a mind, we can convince them to re-think it all?

Maybe last minute drama and P stand between gun and pundit?
Aarushi runs away from home.
Comes home married and registered married to Aman?

Of course they have to pull the current episode off air!πŸ˜•

nisha2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh oh Dye........it hurts............😭

pls put an end to this....................πŸ˜•

will d real pearl grey pls stand up ......pls stand up............................😲
ArjaAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dyehard

Telstra!
It may be a little late for emails!😲 But if you are from within India you could have a go at that number I've given on the other post? Maybe if they are themselves even in half a mind, we can convince them to re-think it all?

Maybe last minute drama and P stand between gun and pundit?
Aarushi runs away from home.
Comes home married and registered married to Aman?

Of course they have to pull the current episode off air!πŸ˜•

seriosuly yaar....dey need to change th track at any cost....dey can use any of the givevn ideas by u!!!😑
Unfinished thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 This show is sinking into mediocrity......😭 Edited by lovestea - 13 years ago
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌ  thanks Dye, yah I too agree... pls tk back this episode, pls...... this is our plea to u Cv's... don't ruin our beloved show,pls... 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭