Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vishp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Dyehard

Dear Pearl Grey,

If there is ANY Chance, ANY CHANCE AT ALL, please pull back these episodes before they air. Even if you have to give us a hatchet job, or a couple of recap episode, or NO episode at all, it does not matter. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE reconsider this track.

-          This track is against the NARRATIVE INTEGRITY of the show

-          It is against character development

-          It is against morality, you can get away showing immoral activities only in pre-established set-up of vice. A good character CANNOT suddenly become EVIL just to move the story forward.

This show is about a woman who faces a "WORLD" "A SYSTEM" of female subjugation and dis-empowerment takes it head-on with courage and conviction. It is not about PETTY personality issues, it is not about personal jealousies and sibling rivalry.

This track is a callous, soulless, cynical, endeavor to keep the "MASALA" flowing. It is not worthy of the people who gave us the wonderfully controlled and choreographed "KRIYA LOVE-STORY". This heartless commercial track is a death knell to the essence and beauty of the show and its unique spirit of courageous story-telling.

PLEASE DON"T BECOME A THIRD RATE MEDIOCRE SAAS-BAHU with petty conflicts and unworthy causes.

PLEASE DON'T ANNIHILATE THE FAITH AND LOVE WE HAVE INVESTED IN YOUR TALENT.

PLEASE DON'T THROW A BUCKET OF WATER OVER THE BEAUTIFUL RANGOLI!

PLEASE RETRACT THIS TRACK BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If you agree please just press the like button or hit reply with a single emoticon just to keep the idea afloat. We only have time till tonight!๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Dyehard thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rayano

shut up u  petty people, let the track on,if u dont like get the hell out of the show.๐Ÿ˜ก

Tut-tut! language my dear! ๐Ÿ˜†

Elvira22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
PLzzzzzzzzzzzzz dont spoil our show by showing dis rubbishhhhhhhhhh.
very difficulty 2 accept dis track....... SHAKTI &ARUSHI PLZZZZZ no..no.... NO, NO.....................
foryoukriya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank you DH for this post. I commmmmmmmmpletely agree with you. Yes we can  wait for a week rather than watching this rubbish.

I have already stopped watching the show since Monday and just following the forum.

I really don't understand the CVs for their madly stubborn ideas of a "child" marriage (who has just completed her school) ,a bigamy and of a marriage to either a cheater or a goon.  

If at all they want to show Arushi's anger, show her of breaking all her bonds with her sister.

On the whole, it is totally an irritating track๐Ÿ˜ก and a waste of time.... I feel. 

mkg90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
azz stop thisEdited by mkg90 - 13 years ago