Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
If it is about recommendation then my recommendation will be "Maryada" on Star Plus, Bold concept but realistic show with strong acting and script
ImagineTV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
My  recommendation would be Mera Naam Karegi Roshan on ZEE TV
QueenBee18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bye vaishal and Bye-bye jyoti😭..It was great journey from the start till end{some craps ko chhodkar}.πŸ‘
PrincessR thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Bye.xxxxx vaishal. Thanks for takin part of writing the updates cause I don't realy understand the dramas nd te upates helped me a lot.xxxxxx
bye guys enjoyed our interaction on jyoti bandini fight πŸ˜† sorry if we offended u but we are an aggressive lot as you may know. Yes imagine seems scared of us πŸ˜‰ they started uploading new bandini promos and regularly airing them as we spammed every link and are breathing down their neck 24 x 7 🀣 but that aside wish to interact with you all you are welcome in bandini forum its really a very active one and we have some lovely articles particularly the one's Ramona posts dont know if you ever chanced upon them. Once again bye and sorry for any time I hurt your feelings 😊
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: PIA.SEN.GUPTA

If it is about recommendation then my recommendation will be "Maryada" on Star Plus, Bold concept but realistic show with strong acting and script

I don't think Vaishal's a night-walker like us to watch Maryada, else, even I'd have suggested him this one too πŸ˜‰