Bye Bye IF Friends

vaishal.dalal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys,

I came to IF cause of Jyoti as I dont watch any serial and now as this is ending.......... I will be no more on IF....

It was great here sharing our thoughts, written updates, summary updates, discussions, criticism, appreciation and at last fight over Jyoti-Bandini.........πŸ˜†

Next to go off air on Imagine must be Bandini, so fans of Bandini fight hard against it like you were aggressive when Jyoti fans asked Bandini to go off air......

Imagine and CVs took good care that like KMH, people dont request for another sequel and thats why they have ruined every plotline when the show is about to end just like PKCM and currently Jyoti... So full chance even Bandini getting the same treatment...

Seriously, they ruined Jyoti completely..... Only 3 more days and We cant predict anything other than Sad and Dark ending to Jyoti show.......

Anyways, I am leaving tonight for Mumbai, but as show is over.. Wont be able to go to Shooting sets and wont be able to pass on farewell messages to any stars. 

Anyone who is willing, be in touch through Facebook or Orkut......

http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Profile?rl=mp&uid=17553164116235003052
Edited by vaishal.dalal - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_KAYNAAT_ thumbnail
 bye vaishalπŸ‘πŸΌ there is no point of watching jyoti bcoz its all a mess now but i wud watch the last 3 episodes and yes as u mentioned even  i enjoyed jyoti bandini fight a lot....πŸ˜†
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Vaishal

Thanks for the positive turns  you forced in b/w, like forcing  Jyotir marriage to happen, bringing about Kabir to confront  Pankaj.  Too bad that braindead track of Roshni couldn't be aborted.  But like you, I'm done w/ this show.

Pia may object to me bringing this up, but do look into Rakt Sambandh - it's a great show.  While there have been canards about  it nearing its end, right now, it's going great, and it's never really had a long running negative  track, so check it out.
vaishal.dalal thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

Vaishal

Thanks for the positive turns  you forced in b/w, like forcing  Jyotir marriage to happen, bringing about Kabir to confront  Pankaj.  Too bad that braindead track of Roshni couldn't be aborted.  But like you, I'm done w/ this show.

Pia may object to me bringing this up, but do look into Rakt Sambandh - it's a great show.  While there have been canards about  it nearing its end, right now, it's going great, and it's never really had a long running negative  track, so check it out.

Vrish............
Your welcome.......
About Rakht.... I never was watching any serial.... But Jyoti time was a dinner time and thats how conincidentally I started watching it....Coincidentally... I met Varun Khandelwal....and thats when I was addicted to Jyoti...I dont lyk watching TV...so thanx for ur recommendation.... I like Sriti a lot and will try meeting her this time.... I have taken a promise for some other star to arrange my meeting wid her...so lets see...

Pia...
Chill... Let Vrisha write whatever he wants and likes....... Afterall he is just a fan and not associated with the show.........😊
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Vaishal

Vrish i am a big fan of "Rakhta Sambandh " , but could never emotionally attach my self with the show. I don't know why may be because Sriti was more Sudha to me than Sandhya. Or may be i can not understand the feelings of a blind person.

Yes Vrish can can anything he wants. I wrote the post , because he was
bringing about RS in his every post , he starts comparison in every post .  Which was little irritating , 

One thing i must say RS is very entertaining show , but it is far from reality . They have dramatized the issues too much .
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vaishal.dalal

Vrish............
Your welcome.......
About Rakht.... I never was watching any serial.... But Jyoti time was a dinner time and thats how conincidentally I started watching it....Coincidentally... I met Varun Khandelwal....and thats when I was addicted to Jyoti...I dont lyk watching TV...so thanx for ur recommendation.... I like Sriti a lot and will try meeting her this time.... I have taken a promise for some other star to arrange my meeting wid her...so lets see...

Pia...
Chill... Let Vrisha write whatever he wants and likes....... Afterall he is just a fan and not associated with the show.........😊

@vaishal.dalal really gonna miss ur thoughts , opinions . i don't think we all in this forum will ever be on same forum ... but still have a great life ahead  

NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
byee.....
me too have very little chances of remaining on IF as earlier Jyoti was my fav. serial  so i came here....now since its ending so i have probably less chances.......
ImagineTV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Jyoti was the first serial I ahve ever seen in my life! No Joke. Bye guys
SEPIDEHh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Vaishal
I always hate to say good bye but I say see you soon.we miss you.
If you had enought time to see another serial Watch Main teri Parchain hoon "who was shown in Imagine two years ago ,I am sure that you will like it ,It started with a nice story and  continued for about One years I think 200 episodes.one of the Masterpieces of Rajshari productions.
So anywhere you are hope you be happy.
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

yeah, Pia's gonna kill me for this but even I'd recommend you to watch Rakt Sambandh, not because it didn't have a long running negative track, but because the stuff portrayed there was tolerable and logical (except Sandhya's Rise-From-The-Dead, but wo chalta hai...πŸ˜†)
And the best part I found was every character was humane and grey, not black or white. While we see the protagonist go to levels as low as taking advantage of someone's birth weaknesses to avenge her father's death and misbehavior with her, we see the positive sides of some antagonists as well and also the depth of their Rakt Sambandh with each other.
OK I am getting too carried away.....

Or you can even think about watching Aarakshan, the concept is interesting and I am gonna watch it too, and see how the creatives handle a topic like reservation. Not sure how is it being made but can be a good relief from the torture we went through during the last days of Jyoti.