Posted: 13 years ago
Break Ke Baad Review

Genre: Drama, Romance
Director: Danish Aslam
Producer: Kunal Kohli
Banner: Kunal Kohli Productions, Reliance Big Pictures
Music Director: Vishal Dadlani, Shekhar Ravjiani
Lyricist: Prasoon Joshi
Star Cast: Imran Khan, Deepika Padukone, Sharmila Tagore, Shahana Goswami, Yudishtir Urs, Navin Nischol, Lillete Dubey
Release Date: 26 November 2010 

Break Ke Baad Pre-release Review
Filmmaker Kunal Kohli bags in a new and young pair, hot dude Imran Khan and vivacious Deepika Padukone, together in his upcoming film 'Break Ke Baad'. Directed by debutant director Danish Aslam, the movie has been produced by Kunal Kohli under the banner of Kunal Kohli Productions, in collaboration with Reliance Big Pictures. Music composer duo Vishal-Shekhar has come up with a young rom-com, youthful and buoyant music, the lyrics of which have been penned by Prasoon Joshi. 'Break Ke Baad' is set to hit the theaters on 26th November, 2010. 

A childhood friendship turning into teenage love progressing towards a hopefully long-term relationship forms the nitty-gritty of 'Break Ke Baad'. Abhay Gulati (Imran Khan) and Aaliya Khan (Deepika Padukone) have known each other ever since they were four. As they progress towards teenage life, so does their friendship into a love affair. However, Aaliya dreams of becoming an actress and leaves everyone and everything aside that comes through her way. Contrary to Aaliya's dreams, Abhay is still unwary of what he desires to become. It is due to these personality differences that attracts the two and drives them apart as well. A break heads in their relationship as Aaliya flies off to Australia to pursue her studies leaving behind Abhay to deal with his unplanned career. Here begins their journey of test, love, desires and ultimate dreams. 

How this break leads to change Abhay's and Aaliya's life on personal grounds and towards each other is what is to be watched out for. As the two commit several mistakes and deal with disappointments to the extent of losing each other, you can only guess the next hurdle awaiting them as they graduate towards one another. In this fickle world where relationships break up on even the smallest of differences, will Abhay and Aaliya manage to save theirs and unite with one another? With an unconventional pairing of dashing Imran Khan and incredible Deepika Padukone for the first time, will they be successful in delivering some good on-screen chemistry? Wait till 26th November, 2010 for the movie to release and check out for yourself.

http://lifestyle.iloveindia.com/lounge/break-ke-baad-review-11714.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kawal_tak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Best of luck to the entire team! :) i hope its a nice movie n becomes a HUGE hit! :)
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
watching it tomorrow....YAY!!!
qwertyfied thumbnail
^Lucky you! Do give us an unbiased review 😆😉
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
i'm gonna go see it too!!! My friends got the tickets already!!! and then we're going for ice cream afterwards...i hope the movie is good!!! The love seems cute!
qwertyfied thumbnail
^Post a sugary sweet review, plz! ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜† Haha kidding..just hope its good n those two actually act fine n the storyline is entertaining.
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG I'm SO excitied!!!!! 😊 My most awaited film of the year is finally releasing! I hope BKB is a superduper hit and Imran-Deepika perform well :) I'm going to go CRAZY and freak out the friday.. I know it :D
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
eeeks 2 days to goo...
hope the movie goes atleast hit!
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Can't wait to see the movie. Best of luck to Deepika and Imran. Hope the film does well.
kawal_tak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Even i want to watch it :(

Aishu and Hetal cant wait for the reviews :)