Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gauranitai thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜’ such a sad update yaar! but i kno u'll make me happy againso no worries.  i'm waiting for more
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ya di I also agree with dev's dad Surender...so Dev is going to stay there...so what will Rad do?? interesting....
She loves him a lot....and what will happen after Dev says yes to the offer???want to know about that....
suchi is sad like other mums..I can understand her because my mum also like this.....😊
thanks di for your FF love it soo much❀️
radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
You did it again---
few episodes back you explored Dad's wishes for the future of his son through Suchi and Surender's conversation;..that time it was just a "conversation". but it actually was setting the stage for today's episode.

You very nicely dealt with parent's dilemma as the children grow up and want to explore opportunities--which may mean being away from the family. Loved the mixed emotions that you depicted--on one hand Surender wanted Dev to come back and join him, but on the other hand wants his son to have all the opportunities in the world......Surender thoughts and conversation of the parents really brought these feelings out....

So what will Radhika do now?...waiting to read her reaction to this news---

So the story is about to take a turn and this is what you have been implying in your comments--

Edited by radhika5 - 13 years ago
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Thank you Devika..  Yes I do follow your FF regularly..

Ok so Dev got an offer to stay on..  It is good for him and he wants to take it.  I think he should take his own decision.    If he is going to be an astute businessman then he needs to keep his head cool and make decision to take little pain in present but brighter future..  But at the same time let's see what ma and pa would say to him..  and Radhika??  let's see how she takes this..

When Pa told leechu I could feel there is something in his past... and that is why he does not want Dev to regrete anything...  Very good ethics Yes I would like that...  Make your children stronger so they can take wise decision...   let's see where your imagination takes us for a ride..

very good updates love it   Thanks Devika love di
sonia122 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Devika di very well described Surender's dilemma was expecting Dev to come n join in his bussiness but at the same time don't want him to miss a grt oppurunity he received ...liked the way he supported dev n left for his own decision...about rads poor girl she is counting days for his return don't know how she gone react if he accept it...waiting for devs decision...
vinianil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is little sad  update  Devika  ...Sunddenly  a turn in the story never expected  that.... Dev wants stay back and work ..Its good idea  for his future  but    what about Radhika??? How will she take this ???
  why   didn't Dev    tell  her about  this????

Love Surender and Suchi's talk ....Now a days  most of the parents are like this ... They   give permission   to their children for choosing  career.... But     from Surender's talk   i  feel some mystery  behind this  permission   ....Ok  what you  have  stored for us in your next update  waiting for that....😊     
Edited by vinianil - 13 years ago
palak13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
fi mind blowing so dev s watiitng for everyone approval and y didnt he send radhika a message hope he tells her when he comes online now i cant wait for the next part
Edited by palak13 - 13 years ago
DAIRY25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Di very unexpected turn in story , dev get job offer .. like his family i m also eager to know his final decision ... story is really gripping .
DAIRY25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 CONGRATS ON COMPLETING 100PAGES , GOD BLESS U .
myry thumbnail

100😲 wow congratsπŸ‘!loved every single word that u wrote on these first 100 pages...'cause are more and more to come am i right?!!!

i wanted to say that i also liked your first FF-amazing,great material to read and enjoy and i really love that this one is different...but still it has that "special touch" of yours!

once againπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘