Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Nice update---Parents, Parents--they will never change. They always want the best for their kids..

Really nice update...Like the fact that you have developed all the characters in the story, especially Suchi, Surender, Mohan, Lechu, Sushma and all others along with Dev and Radhika...

Waiting to see Radhika's reaction and her decision---

laxmis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Devika for the update. I am waiting to see Radhika's thoughts and  Dev and Radhika's conversation. Waiting for Friday............
bvs7691 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Devika... love the way the storyline is going. You are so... right... reality is something else away from all the fairytales:(

Kids want to build a carrier for themselves and at the same time love & want to support their parents. It all becomes very difficult if parents don't understand and support them....

Looking forward to Dev/Radika's talk....
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
DEVIKA a big 🤗 to u from my side.. i really love the route which u have taken...

Yes, this is the Main route of life which every person needs to fight for... The actual relationships r judged at this point, when 2 different DREAMS CLASH with each other. Every relationship whether its a
bro-sis, parent-child or spouse, the relationship really clashes here and this situation needs to be delicately handled as it can RUIN as well as FORM a person and a relationship as a whole...

MOHAN uncle is right, LIFE IS NOT A FAIRYTALE, one needs to see how things are, I really would LOVE to see RaDev's HEALTHY Argument over this little decision where they try to ALIGN their DREAMS, their FUTURE together and come more closer..  
Aisha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

really nice update......i m spell bound...thanks for pm

DAIRY25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Di , parents always wish that   their kids  get the best , but the way u describe it through dev & radhika 's parents make me speechless ... u r amazing dear ... wait to know radhika's reaction ..
palak13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
di loved the part so mohan told dev to go ahead his parents r happy but upset 2 now i cant wait for the next part for radev covo update soon and thanks 4 the pm
radha_bilahari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Devika,

Congrats on completing 100 pages of your second edition of FF.👍🏼
Sorry for the delay in wishing you for the same.

The story has taken an interesting turn. My questionis--if Dev had even a slightest inkling of working in the US should he have not indicated to Radhika about it?  Both of them are committed to marrying each other, and a problem of this sort at this stage is tough on both of them.  No harm in pursuing your dreams but difficult for both of them nonetheless.  This marriage should not become a burden on the other hand both of them should have transparency with their individual thought process.

I am sure you will deal with this very well. 
v3gradev09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Thank You for the G8 UPDATE!
honey_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Facing reality of life which is far beyond the fairy-tales that we see ourselves in......................

GREAT UPDATE!

Waiting for RaDev confrontation!