I have no wards di...perfect superb fantastic don't know what to tell
Really enjoying
Thanks di give us such a wonderful story
👍🏼
Anu

sonia122 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
loved rads frustration to devs naughty play...so she didnt liked the saree color or was it for darkness she couldnt makeout the color...good night kiss now moved on to cheek😳😉
radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hi  Devika

For once I am speechless😊....I like that feeling, actually..

You did great--there was lot of anticipation for this update---from where you ended previously...and you lived up to all my ( and I am sure of others, as well) expectations.....

Really liked Dev's personality and his mischievousness with Radhika.. and like the fact that Radhika has spunk and displays anger when disappointed ( a very human trait)...loved the cute interactions and the subtle romance between Dev and Radhika......you really have stayed true to the characters of Dev and Radhika--how slowly but surely Radhika is opening up to Dev and unknowingly his words and praises have started becoming more meaningful to her...

Liked how you brought a reference to Vrindavan and Krishna's Radha--made me nostalgic for CB1....

The rasam of using mustard seeds to "ward off the evil" is something I grew up with in my culture...we still do it for kids just so that "kisi ki nazar na lage"...

Love your "Suchi"...I wish all mom's are like that😊...and for once Lechu was sleeping and left Dev and Radhika alone....

Please keep updating soon---and stay true to your imagination...I am sure the story will surely but gradually unfold for all of us..

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Devika I am liking this slow romance which is very realistic and also Radhika how she is opening up and becoming dependent on Devs compliments and very disappointed leading to anger when he seems to ignore her or not fully compliment her😉😃 the dance and the next scene is very good now will Radhika wear the saree for Dev before he leaves for USA.
Another point which crossed my mind since they r engaged and when Radhika goes to college no one commented on the ring in her engagement finger.😊

Well I dont know about others but I always look forward to ur PMs and updates once or twice in a day the more u write the more I love to read👍🏼.

nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update...thx for the pm
vinianil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Devika, i have no words to express   ... awesome update.....liked it😊 ...

Dev- he knows his limitations as well  ..Even though he is showing all his naughtiness with Radhika...

Suchi- she is very lovable mom  the way she cares Radhika is amazing   and she trusts Dev and Radhika .... The Rasam you mentioned  i know that as my mom used to do that   but  after circling around me  (mustard,chilly and salt) she   would burn all that...Still we follow that...

Hope you will update soon...Thanks😃

rad4dev thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Devika..I really liked this update..I liked Radhika's frustration and Dev's gift and everything...

I am waiting for ur next update :)
khus1973 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Devika,

Nice update,looking forward for next one.and thanks for PM.

Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chalhov

Devika

Another point which crossed my mind since they r engaged and when Radhika goes to college no one commented on the ring in her engagement finger.😊

😲CHALHOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

i was desperately waiting for the dance to get over with... .

but dear, dear, you caught me... right at the neck...

ys, that's the next...   the ring scene... but how?  

ok... take it as a precap...: ring scene  coming up next....
chipak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Heyyy devika..

Fist of all bravadooo for your efforts👏👏👏..wowww 42 parts n m still on 32..sry for me being inconsistent but will come back later n read them...

Thanks for PMs..pls continue😃

Tc