Posted: 13 years ago
ok il wait THANKS ALOT!!
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow di cool...
feeling very happy waiting for your update love your story cool di

Dev what happen to you..any way..I feel very happy
di you are very good in Writing stories cool di cool...
Im enjoying your story coooooooooooooooooooooool
πŸ‘πŸΌ 
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Devika thats cute and u have learnt the tricks of the trade of daily soaps stopping exactly at that point which will interest all πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ now we eagarly wait for Devs reaction to Rads dance.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chalhov

Devika thats cute and u have learnt the tricks of the trade of daily soaps stopping exactly at that point which will interest all πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ now we eagarly wait for Devs reaction to Rads dance.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

πŸ˜‰  you got my point.... but to increse the curiosity, i don't have a promo....  ha ha..  learning to understand the daily soap little by little...πŸ˜‰  but you caught me....πŸ˜•

business secret yaar, don't reveal it like this....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
then i will be out of business soon.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DEVIKA8

πŸ˜‰  you got my point.... but to increse the curiosity, i don't have a promo....  ha ha..  learning to understand the daily soap little by little...πŸ˜‰  but you caught me....πŸ˜•

business secret yaar, don't reveal it like this....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
then i will be out of business soon.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Devika as long as u keep on writing u can never be out of businessπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
honey_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG!!! You write faster than I can read!!! You are just like the CVs stopping right at the highest point of anxiety!!!! Nevertheless a GREAT update!!! Waiting for the next update!!! 
PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!
prakri thumbnail
di.. the description of the dance was good.... thanks a lot for the update and lovely RaDev interactions......
U r an amazingly fast writer..πŸ‘πŸΌ... Trying to keep up the pace along with u..
vinianil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You are very fast DevikaπŸ‘....Thanks for updating quick like this... Actually This is not fair  Devika.. when Dev and Radhika start talking  you bring someone  in between and making them to stop talkingπŸ˜›
Let them talk    as  Dev will go to US very soon...
.Radhika is sad   because  he didn't respond of her dance  but i know he didn't want to show his happiness  in front  of  everybody ...
He will be in her room waiting for her...I am anxious to know abt that...😍
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Devika u r writing faster than i can read everytime I pop in the forum I see atleast 1 update of ur's... πŸ˜ƒ Looks like u have ample time right nw so utilising it very nicely... πŸ˜‰

Bt ur update is very good...

I sometimes start wondering whether a close knit family is better or a family which do have a few lone moments. Here poor RaDev r nt getting any lone moments at all, always Lechu or Suchi takes Radhika away without understanding that they will have Radhika with them for 1 whole year to themselves bt Dev is there for only a few ays and will then fly away fae from radhika for complete 1 year.. i don't see Lechu shouting or craving to talk to her brother or Suchi or Surender having time to speak to him, even if he asks her she justs shoos him off ... Am quite confused... πŸ˜”
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: abhilasha_dream

Devika u r writing faster than i can read everytime I pop in the forum I see atleast 1 update of ur's... πŸ˜ƒ Looks like u have ample time right nw so utilising it very nicely... πŸ˜‰

Bt ur update is very good...

I sometimes start wondering whether a close knit family is better or a family which do have a few lone moments. Here poor RaDev r nt getting any lone moments at all, always Lechu or Suchi takes Radhika away without understanding that they will have Radhika with them for 1 whole year to themselves bt Dev is there for only a few ays and will then fly away fae from radhika for complete 1 year.. i don't see Lechu shouting or craving to talk to her brother or Suchi or Surender having time to speak to him, even if he asks her she justs shoos him off ... Am quite confused... πŸ˜”

thanks for liking the update abhi.....I thought i mentioned their private time from the minute they left CP. But I think it did't serve the purpose.... . 

yes, Radhika needs to shooooo him off for now, first off all she doesn't know the real reason behind him asking, she is taking it as a fun factor, and he is making her to take it that way... means, he is saying her that  he likes to spend time with her, so only.. then  again he doesn't know how much she knows, or  may the depth of that unknown fact that his own mom and dad hide from him for long.. so he is thinking if his mom or dad comes to know about it, that may hurt him.. so he is just keeping that with them..but again Radhika is unaware of total anxiety behind it.. and he  doesn't want her to recognize it either as the FACT  is actually scaring him.
 but the  fact is unknown and it may not be that scary or that hurtfull, but still the unknown part making it more anxious...    he knows Radhika from the moment she fell from that tree, and throu his interactions with her..  and for now she doesn't want to give up completely into his love, so she needs to shoo him off...

may be the updater in me, wants him to know about it later, at a crucial point, where it is relevent for him to know..

Dev is actually enjoying this time..  his inetractions, may be he is trying to understand her more.. and he is totally aware that he needs to go soon...  he is getting his time with her and each day he has one or the other expectation or things to deal with, or dream for.. like first it was getting her back onto Delhi, then to know her  mind.. whether she has any feelings for him, then it was the talk about his buava with her, then it was her college issue, then her dance, now it will be something different to look for

.. with all that he is showing his eagerness to know the past too..  but Radhika already said that she doesn't know much... so, how much  he will come to know is depending on Radhika's talka dn he is totally fine with it, as he said he will fill the rest of the gap..

it is his investigation to know his dad's past.. through his relationship with Radhika... and once he will learn it comepletely , the story will end...  so that's where I am heading to....  through my updates.. i don't know whether i can call this aas a story now.. but i can defenitly say,  my updates are pointing towards that only/...
 his relationship with Radhika and the unkown past of his dad.. a past may be  heavy or light depending on how one percieve it..

also one more point, there is nothing new in any story, its all written or shown somewhere in the past..but we all live in this moment and even though it is happened in past, it can happen again, like day and night... only thing  the brightness of it percive depend on how we look at it...  
so it is simple scenes, you might have came across earlier... but it is  there in my vision that is guiding me to update.... 

thanks buddy for telling me the confusion.. I should have just replied in one sentence, you may think, but this is not for you, but for me, to understand it better..  so ignore the whole talk and just take which you think is relevent..
takecare
Devika
Edited by DEVIKA8 - 13 years ago