Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia122 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
 Devika di that was cool start of our Chandanpur  journey 😊... looking forward for the unfold of mystery behind the place..
bvs7691 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely start Devika:)

Looking forward to the mystery unfolding.......
gauranitai thumbnail
loved it as usual!! i can't wait for the next part! that's one ting i hate about ffs, you always hav 2 wait! urgh i'm out of patience! lol! devika di do you c wat ur ff does 2 me! lmao. Great job, it has so much mystery rite nw. i'm dreaming of chandenpur! lol!
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gauranitai

loved it as usual!! i can't wait for the next part! that's one ting i hate about ffs, you always hav 2 wait! urgh i'm out of patience! lol! devika di do you c wat ur ff does 2 me! lmao. Great job, it has so much mystery rite nw. i'm dreaming of chandenpur! lol!

Exactly you said my words.. I get so impatient reading FF's.. and the waiting time really kills me...   So when I do it, I can go with my pace. I will surely update every other day.. may be it will be short, or long, depending on time availability.. But I love doing it.. ðŸ˜‰
DAIRY25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fabulous part Di , i m enjoying this journey to chanderpur along with masti of Dev & some suspense involve in that.
chipak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Devika you are building up suspense from starting itself😉 u like keeping us on edge😎..really want to know what the parents are upto and wht is thr in CP😕

Pls keep on writing..love your FFs n writing😃😃
honey_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loving your updates as usual!
Devika. thumbnail

Part-3

Surender could easily hear his fast pacing heart beat as their shiny blue colored Tata safari took the right deviation to  Chandenpur road'...  The headlights were piercing the darkness of the atmosphere..

" wow!, I just love to drive here..  no traffic, no honking, it's fantastic'...am I right Chandru?".. Dev asked with an excitement tone'

'ha Dev, you are right''... chandru replied with same excitment..

But then suddenly two shiny eyes caught Dev's attention right in front of thier car and those eyes were just looked at this big vehicle in shock  and fear with a froze posture..'

Dev's feet forced on the break pedal quick, and the Safari came into a halt forcing the travelers to shake their body to quick front and then to bac..'.

Lechu: Bro', what's that..?

Surender and Suchi looked to the front in shock too.. 

'one minute.. Dev".. saying that Chandru tried to open the door..

Dev came back to his senses with pounding heart beats..   he looked to the front still in shock.. trying to figure out what he just saw' ...soon few more started to staring at the headlights '

" what's that?" Dev forced his voice out..

Surender, suchi and lechu were holding onto the front seats headrest part and was trying to figure out the reason..

Chandru : Sir, it's a big group of buffaloes'.... I think we need to back up.. otherwise no way we can drive to the front...'

Dev heard a knock at his window side.. he jerked to that side .. 

" sir, you need to back up, didn't you read the sign board before rushing in''... the sound of a middle aged villager questioned them..   " for your understanding only it has written in English, if you don't know English, then it is also written in Hindi too"'

"Sorry, I didn't see the sign"   .. dev apologized'

"hum' it's ok.. but now you are in chandenpur, so better read the sign boards before you speed up".. the warning came up next ..

" I am really sorry , I didn't see any sign boards"' ...again dev tried to apologize..

"who is that?"  angry sound of another villager reached their ears too..

"Didn't you hear what Devbabu said.. we didn't see it.. and we will back up, ok.. don't try to make any scene here".. an irritated voice of Chandru responded to the angry voice..

"Who is it?".. the voice again asked..

The villager who stood near to Dev's window side said in loud ' looks like foreigners.. never seen them here before'

The owner of angry voice came nearer now and looked at dev's face once and then in a very calm and soft voice " sorry brother, you may be a traveler first coming through our village road, this is a very narrow road with river on one side and big huge rocks on the other side. We villagers mainly depend on all these animals and fields for our daily living.. it's a big group of buffaloes and it will be difficult for us to take them back, especially its too dark now..   can you just back up your vehicle , we will try to try clear the road as quick as we can"...'

" Back up!.. How long"? Chandru's voice asked in little irritated tone..

The old man looked at Chandru's face ...'

Surender got impatient, he held his hand on the handle to open the door. Suddenly he felt Suchi's hand over his.. he looked at her face.. she nodded her head in disagreement.. but then he gave a reassuring look and it conveyed his confidence.. she slowly took her hand off..

" Dev, I will take over, come and sit at the back"..  dev turned back to see his dad's face and he understood the seriousness..

Dev opened the door on his side and walked out, the old man and the other villager  stood nearby, and looked at Dev as he stood on his feet'... and then he walked to back door side and got in.. Surender walked to the front circling the vehicle from the back.. and then came near driver's side and slide in'....

The old man looked at the figure that just passed in front of him in shock..

' Chandru, come and sit"..  Surender's low voice commanded and within few seconds he was on his seat and the SUV was taking its move in reverse mode'.... suddenly the dark brown hands of the old man held the edge of the door as if trying to hold it still with his force.. they all looked to the door side in fear and shock and Dev got ready for a fight and so did Chandru, his arms were gathering the force in'....

The old man with his wild eyes stared at Surender's face....'  Surender  looked at the old man's face'

'Surender babu.. you".. the surprised soft voice of the old man gave another shock to the travelers sitting  inside the vehicle...'

Surender looked at him with a cold face and revesed the vehicle and the old man's hand just slide away'

They waited silently inside and Lechu looked at those big animals as they were  moving slowly in a group passing their vehicle..

But at the end, the old man passed by, staring at the driver's side, and one could easily see his unbelievable eyes..   but then he neared the vehicle at the driver's side, still the glass piece was open for fresh air..

" Babu, you are not new here,you might be knowing all the roads her...'  but we have changed many things here.. .. so as you move forward, please look for those sign boards, so that you won't get in trouble".. he said that pointing to the right side of the road'... Surender sat still looking  straight'

Dev looked at the side where the old man was pointing.. he saw the sign board which read  "watch for our animal friends here, for safety you may need to back up, sorry for the inconvenience because we don't have any other option"..

But then he saw the scenes moving backward, the oldman still stood there with unbelievable face.. Surender concentrated on the steering and to the road in front...'

Lechu: Dad, he knows you' ?  How come.?

She didn't get any response back...

" Mom , what is this Chandenpur mystery?.. it looks like Dad already knows this place.. and you said that you visited here earlier' ...how does that old village man knows dad's name?... she continued with her questions as everything looked so strange for her..

" Ha, dad, what was all that about? Also where are we actually going?.. please tell us something"'... Dev pleaded..

Surender didn't say anything, his heart  and mind was already feeling heavy'.... he just concentrated on driving..

Dev and Lechu looked at Suchi's face who kept her eyes on outside road...' some kind of cloudiness was covering her face too'.

Lechu: ' Please mom, tell us something'..

Suchi looked at Lechu's face and then the curious face of Dev and with a soft low pitched voice said "I can only say we are going to your Dad's house.. and I can't tell anything more than this, please don't ask anything more at this time.. you will get all the answers once we reach there".. with that she again focused her eyes on the darkness outside'   

Dev and Lechu sat in shock.. dad's house!!!..Chandenpur.. how come we never heard about this earlier.. how come they kept this as secret from us.. all they have is many family friends , mainly related to business relationship, or mom's co-workers.. We only heard about our Naani and Naana'.... but never heard about anything related to Dad.. ha, as far as we know, he came to study here in Delhi, and started his own business and within short time became one of the most successful business tycoon. He doesn't have any siblings or relatives. All he has is us'... but then now we are going to visit his house!!!!.. Dev held his sister's hand in his tightly, comforting her..  she looked into his eyes.. his eyes conveyed his enthusiasm too  about everything.. Lechu just nodded her head in agreement conveying that she will keep quiet..  she tightened her grip on her bro's hands'... they slipped to their own world to find reasoning for their  inside thermoil....'

Time passed by and they brought back to reality as the SUV stopped at the destination.. Dev looked outside.. he could see a big old fashioned haweli in front of him' the arch shaped open walls showed the length of the varanda'

Dev tried to open the door, but then Suchi held his hand saying not to do that..

Surender slowly opened the door and stood on his weak feet.. he tried to normalize himself..

Somebody came and peeked out'... and disappeared to inside....'  within few seconds.. a lady in yellow saree came out through the arch shaped open door and tried to check on the car.. but then she started moving faster to their car side and stood with her surprise eyes in front of Mr. Surender..  she observed him keenly from his head to toe..

" So, Mr. Surender, I can see the gray color on your hair, did you fail to fight against the passing time"'

He  didn't say anything , but just looked at the woman's face without any emotion...

Suddenly her eyes caught the attention to the back seat.. she went near and opened the door  " what are you doing there? Come out, and this is your destination"'...  Suchi came out hesistanly'" So you are Suchitra'... welcome.". and then she saw Lechu   as she  came out from the car following her mother.. Suchi moved near to her husband's side.

The women  went and  held Lechu's hand " oh beatiful, you look so pretty.. where where you all this time, tried to hide from us?"' ... Lechu just looked at this women blindly..

Dev got out on the other side and he looked at the outside darkness and found the thickness of darkness near the woods'...

"Hi price charming, welcome dear" the voice jerked his attention and he felt  a loose hug as the women wrapped him in her embrace..

Then moving back she looked into his eyes and said " you are gifted with the most sparkling eyes and with a body of a warrior..  isn't that unusual ..  your eyes are telling me everything, you are standing in front of me with so many questions and your eyes are starving for the answers.. you will get them soon or later.. but for now all I could say is that Chandenpur was waiting for long to feel your feet on its ground and now you are here.. and we are happy for that.. DEV.." she said that holding onto his shoulder and looking straight into his eyes...'

Dev looked at this woman's eyes doubtfully and he got the shock as he heard his name from this unknown figure' .... she acted as if she knows everyone...'

" walk with me , I shall take you to the mystery world".. she held his arm at wrist level as she turned to walk towards the main arch.. he just followed her with a weightless body.. she paused for a second and looked at Surender's face and said'.... ' now you can't take your steps back, you reached your destiny.. come on in.." and then looking at Suchi's face " please do come"...'.

Dev saw few figures now standing at the arch waiting for them..  he looked at each face blindly and eveyone's eyes was on him...'

The women stopped as she neared the oldest person among the group.. She pulled on Dev's hand and made him to stand in front of this figure. Dev looked at him, he was tall like him, with a moustache just like his dad..  The woman stepped behind and joined the group'

Dev stood there in confusion...'

By then Surender, suchi and Lechu neared them too. Chandru just stood near the car looking at all the happenings..

"wait" the woman's voice stopped them from taking next step to the house..

She brought the thali for aarthi.. made four of them to stand together and then did the aarthi'... as if protecting them from all the evil eyes..     she then guided them inside.. the crowd also moved in.. Surender hesitated first , but then the old man went and stood in between Suchi and Surendar and held their hands in his and walked in'.... Suchi looked at her husband's face  and he looked back at her as if saying  " you were right"..  dev held his sister's hand in his and made her to walk closer to him by holding onto her shoulder.

They entered the big hall

" Bro, look at this, our whole house may just fit in this hall!!!!'..

'Shhh' .. dev warned lechu..

They continued to follow their parents.. and entered one room..

The old man walked towards  further in.. Dev and Lechu stopped as they saw an old lady laying on bed..

' Here, I kept the promise.. your grand son and daughter-in-law is here' ...'. The old lady's eyes started shedding tears and it wet her wrinkled cheeks'... Surender sat down near the bed side and wiped off the tears...'

' if you wanted to wipe off those tears, why did you let that happen dear"... the lady asked with a low shivery voice..

She held her hands over Suchi's head as she sat near and bowed her head in front, as if giving her all the blessings'

" It's all God's wish..  don't worry about the tears, this the tears of happiness, that I waited for long.. let it flow today..'..

Few minutes passed by..

The old man went and held Dev and lechu's hand and  brought them near the bed and said: "Guess who are they?"

The lean figure looked at them and then " my vision is getting blurred, how many times I told you to get new glasses for me, you will never listen to me' ...but then, to recognize these two faces I don't need any glasses, I can see them with my inner vision.". Surender and Suchi moved out,.. she extened her hand to touch Dev, suchi pushed him slightly to get him more closer to her'..." this is Dev, right.. the prince of my dreamworld'.. come more closer, let me see your eyes'.... are they sparkling like diamonds.. whenever I imagine your face, all I could see was a pair of sparkling eyes and a very rare thick pink lips. Am I right or not?'.. the lady asked in doubt  as her hands touched his features..

The women came forward " Daadi, you are right.. I was thinking the same, But I didn't notice the lips, yes, you said right, the features of his face are unique and yes he looks very handsome'"..

" I know that"'.. the old lady replied.. " where is Lechu?"..

Lechu also joined and touched those wrinkled skin over the bony prominence.. she thought she is touching a dried bone directly..

Granny's hands moved back on Lechu's hair and said " you are very beautiful just like my princess.. but what happened to your hair.. I feel like I am touching a rat's tail.. so short'.. for a girl to be more beautiful she should have thick,  long and curly hair just like my princess and when she walks  the end of it should wave from one side to other.. Suchi, why did you let her cut her hair?"

Suchi didn't say anything'.... Just listened and watched everything in silence..

' ha, this is not your fault.. living in that crowd city can only bring this miracle.. there is no purity in anything....'  granny continued...

The women came forward " daadi, they might be very tired, let me show them their room, and let them get fresh up.. and  they may be feeling hungry too"..

" Ok , ok.. I never thought of that..  Go and fresh up and have dinner.. let's talk tomorrow.. anyway you all came, I don't need anything else.. I am thankful to the Lord"'....  granny  said in her happiest voice..

' I am your Aunty Sushma, your dad's only sister.. come with me , I will show you your rooms".. the woman in yellow saree said with a smile on her face..

Dev looked at Lechu, seeing all these relations around them'.... Dev's room was on second floor.. he felt the shivering as the cold water crawled down his body.. But he felt all his tiredness washing away'

He went down and met other members of the family..

He sat in between his dad and grandpa..  and tasted the fresh veggie curries...'along with the hot chappathies...'

He came back to his room.. he thought how one day brought so many relation into his life. He met his grandpa, his dad's grandma, Sushma aunty and few others who related to Grandpa'... he didn't meet Sushma aunty's family'.... hum'.. where are they?..  he saw the sparkling stars upon the sky' ....he closed his heavy eyelids unknowingly  as he tried to untangle  all the mysteries'.

Next: view of Chandanpur, probably with a glimpse of our heroine...

Part-4: please don't forget the like button if you are moving towards next part, thanks

Thank you friends, I hope you are enjoying the journey.. I started liking it. So catch me with the slow pace for now, because after entering freeway it will be hard to slow me down....

Hei, try these links to connect with avina latest.....

AVINA discussion page:https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=145888922107749

Avinash-Official Fan page:https://www.facebook.com/pages/Avinash-Sachdev-Official-Fan-Page/110105482351570?v=wall&ref=ts

love and take care..
Take care
Devika😃
Edited by DEVIKA8 - 13 years ago
Devika. thumbnail
Thank you

@Nycsweetie; thank you , hope you will continue your journey with me…

@Palak: thank you dear… hope you will like next part too..

@Radha-bilhari: yes dear, the ball should roll on , right? I like it that way, I hope you will enjoy the next part too…

@Imrati-rubi: thank you and  yes dear.. Radhika/Imrati will peek out next part.. nothing in mind , but may be dev will be able to bring her out… let's, see

@Vini: ooke oru thonnal mathram.. don't know how it all will come out… thanks for the support dear..

@Liashna: take your time.. thanks for passing by…. Will catch you..

@Sonia: thank you.. I think it started unfolding slowly.. let see chandanpur in day light through Dev's eyes..

@Bhavi; thank you.. hope you will like next part too..

@Gauraniti: thank you dear… I am with you.. waiting is not my cup of tea eother.. solet see how well I can keep up with that word…

@Diary25: thank you… and hopefully you will like next part too..

@Chipak; thank you.. and I hope I can keep up with your expectations with each part.. thanks

@Radev-forever; yes, I am here again .. crazy updating … but I hope you will be able to catch with me….

Thank you all for such lovely comments, feel free to tell me when I go wrong or crazy… warn me at any time.. you all are the reason I am here  and with  totally new thread for Avina… s THANK YOU...😃

Edited by DEVIKA8 - 13 years ago
radha_bilahari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Devika keep it going. Enjoyed it.😃