Frequent Posters

nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
enjoyed it very much...thx for the pm
chipak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Devika thanks for update..n you did unravel some of the mysteries. Umm so this time it will be great-granny n her great-grandson wonderful relation. Wonder why Surendra left his place..more to come..will wait eagerly for the story to unfold..its gripping๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Nxt glimpses of heroine๐Ÿ˜‰  one more thing..really wonder if there is some significance later on for Dev's unusal charming features you described..loved it..
vinianil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update Devika...Enjoyed it a lot  hope you will mention about heroine in next part...
DAIRY25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome Di , so some part of mystery is reveal, like new entries . THANKS.
honey_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Suspense + +
Waiting for the next update!
.Nitzy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Just finished reading ur 1st ff...LOVED IT!!... I can't believe that I missed out on such an amazing ff... Good start to the second one... I like the way u have maintained the suspense and how each of the characters are being revealed... eagerly waiting for my radhika and wondering how the first radev meeting is going to be...can't wait for the next update...
sonia122 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb part di... could literally picturize all the scence with ur description...waiting for our heroine entry...
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Devika i'm nt enjoying ur FF at all, so many mysteries nd i HATE Mysteries as I just can't wait for the next part then, the 1 week gap looks so LONGGGG... ๐Ÿ˜”

Its a very beautiful Story nd m really enjoying it... I don't care whether u introduce the heroine in the next part or at the end of the story, just unwind this mystery first. ๐Ÿ˜’..

Can I guess and say that Surender and Suchi had a love marriage which the family disapproved of specially his Father and so left the house. Today as his grandma was nt well, Surender's father called him back as this was the last wish of his dying mother. Surender may hav also rejected the girl which his family would have selected for him, in fact ran away from the wedding venue and so still his relations with his father is sour... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Tell me If my guess is right ?? ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by abhilasha_dream - 13 years ago
palak13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
devika diiiiiiiiiiiiiii that was marvelous loved it so some mysteries came and dev mumdshds had le mariasf out still some left. hmmmmmm so our heroine in the next oart but will our hero see her hope he does 
Edited by palak13 - 13 years ago
palak13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: palak13

devika diiiiiiiiiiiiiii that was marvelous loved it so some mysteries came out and it seems as dev mum and dad had a love marriage thats y they went away  still some left. hmmmmmm so our heroine in the next oart but will our hero see her hope he does