Views

Users

Frequent Posters

remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
That whole scene was just 🤣🤣🤣🤣, & drinking alcohol, with spoon 🤣🤣🤣,
Karan was as usual fab in that scene😍

his wife 🤣🤣, it reminded me on KMH1, whr he goes to date with 1 fat aunty  🤣🤣, & even does salsa with her😍🤣🤣
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya anjali i was constantly 🤣 🤣 throughout the scene...god!!! karan's expressions were just spot on!! loved the scene..arjun always gets fat aunties..😆
angelina285 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
baap re this part was simply amazing..
loved karan's acting..
loved that part like anythng..
nikita_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
loved that part . That was so funny. Loved whe karan did tapori dance
shibz thumbnail
🤣🤣cool topic Anjali....🤣🤣 where wer u all these days...?!!!🤣🤣 i want such crazy topics here anymore...😈😈 me will come for inspection...🤣🤣

btw...the bio-data...gosh!!! by the end of the epi my facial muscles started 2 pain...🤣🤣 not coz of laughing but coz i was controlling...🤣🤣i couldnt laugh out loud..wat'll Mom think den?🤪 so i had 2 manage with just smiling throughout...😳😳
🤣🤣
kavyasam thumbnail
hillarious scene it was  🤣, I watched it so many times just to see karan doing all that. 
..Amira.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjalii...xXx

Name: Daroga Mangiram Sharma....🤣🤣.....(now he evern has arohi's surname from KMH1....😆🤣)

Marital Status: Married....😲🥺🤣 btw his wife luks much older than him.....and his mum luks much younger....🤣🤣

Wifes name: Imarti devi.....🤣 wher did the sharma go...🤣 ...(she has a plait that sticks out like a tail....🤣)

Bachhe: 3.....no...5 😆

bacche ke names: Eir, Beer, Phattey, Deepu and Munni.....wah wah...kya names hai...🤣🤣.....the second childs name is named after another version of alcohol....arohi's plan number 3....😉

Fave food...mithai (indian sweets)......😆

Takes bribary: yes.....and he's been caught twice....🤣

Number 1 darpok....🤣🤣🤣 salutes wen wife goes past...🤣🤣🤣

Always does his duty infront of girls college (undues his shirt bittons and puts shades on....😍🤣)

He gets intoxicated after drinking alcohol....1 tablespoon...🤣🤣🤣 (*starts to dance* 🤣)

Enjoy.....❤️..🤣🤣

thnkx Anjali!!! yeh sab info dene ke liye 😆😆😆😆😆
lovee Arjuhi's caracterss 😉 they are funny
cute_richa_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its hillarious.......lol🤣🤣
sujal_kashish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
🤣🤣this scene was 2 good and hilarious but pricelesss!🤣🤣
luved how his beautiful wife popped in 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and 3 children and then 2 more popped in when she read 5!🤣then mangi drinking 1 tablespoon of alcohol!🤣🤣🤣🤣
then mangi unbuttoning his shirt and standing in front of girls college🤣he is so scared that he slautes his wife🤣🤣🤣
i just couldn't control myself through the whole scene🤣🤣🤣

lol🥱 i guess Karan is well experienced working with fat aunties and must of had a lot of fun!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
kya kismat hai yaar🥱 i remembered the fat aunty in kmh and their salsa dance!🤣🤣where she stepped on his foot and almost broke his arm and the way she use to chase him🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ps-thanks for sharing anjali!😃
Priya_kmh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😆😆😆 omg, really that whole scene was so funny🤣🤣🤣🤣 made my heart lighter😉 poor arjun, always ends up with moti aunties🤣🤣🤣 Edited by Priya_kmh - 13 years ago