Arjun's aka Mangiram's Biodata

Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Name: Daroga Mangiram Sharma....🀣🀣.....(now he evern has arohi's surname from KMH1....πŸ˜†πŸ€£)

Marital Status: Married....😲πŸ₯ΊπŸ€£ btw his wife luks much older than him.....and his mum luks much younger....🀣🀣

Wifes name: Imarti devi.....🀣 wher did the sharma go...😲🀣🀣🀣 ...(she has a plait that sticks out like a tail....🀣🀣🀣🀣)

Bachhe: 3.....no...5 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

bacche ke names: Eir, Beer, Phattey, Deepu and Munni.....wah wah...kya names hai...🀣🀣.....the second childs name is named after another version of alcohol....arohi's plan number 3....πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‰

Fave food...mithai (indian sweets)......πŸ˜†

Takes bribary: yes.....and he's been caught twice....😲🀣🀣🀣🀣

Number 1 darpok....🀣🀣🀣 salutes wen wife goes past...🀣🀣🀣

Always does his duty infront of girls college (undues his shirt bittons and puts shades on....😍🀣)

He gets intoxicated after drinking alcohol....1 tablespoon...🀣🀣🀣 (*starts to dance* 🀣)

Enjoy.....❀️..🀣🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Anjali................🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣.......
What a crazy post...?πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
U hav learnt Mangiram's info by heartπŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....
I was 🀣ing throughout dis scene when Arohi reads  d file...n Arjun aka MangiramπŸ˜† wid his pyaari wife....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....reminded me of Gossip Aunty...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†....n His 5 kids...πŸ˜†..When He salutes His wife he looks phunnnyyy.......🀣🀣🀣.....n wen He puts d shades on he looksπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...den He takes d alcohol wid spoon as if He is takin sum medicine.......🀣🀣🀣
And last but not d least wen he dances like a pagal in d end.....😳.....🀣🀣🀣
Edited by Aanchi - 13 years ago
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Aanchi

Anjali................🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣.......

What a crazy post...?πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
U hav learnt Mangiram's info by heartπŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....
I was 🀣ing throughout dis scene when Arohi reads from d file...n Arjun aka MangiramπŸ˜† wid his pyaari wife....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....reminded me of Gossip Aunty...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†....n His 5 kids...πŸ˜†..When He salutes His wife he looks.......🀣🀣🀣.....n wen He puts d shades on he looksπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...den He takes d alcohol wid spoon like he is takin sum medicine.......🀣🀣🀣
And last but not d least wen he dances like a pagal in d end.....😳.....🀣🀣🀣

hehehe...that whole scene was just amazing....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣.....KK did a fab job....πŸ‘.....wonder how he even stood that old aunty...🀣🀣
Anchi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjalii...xXx

hehehe...that whole scene was just amazing....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣.....KK did a fab job....πŸ‘.....wonder how he even stood that old aunty...🀣🀣

Anjali, KK(Arjun) is used to old aunties now...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....he must hav had a nice time remembering sum of his best special moments wid gossip aunty n his date wid her....πŸ˜‰..😍..🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
character thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
haha loved karan's acting ! his expressions were priceless specially after he drinks that one spoon of alcohol hahhaha! I was laughing so hard! lol
Harpreet.M thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOL that was hilarious! 
Pranii thumbnail
omg! did they really show Arjun doing all these? awesome, wud love to see it :D can clearly imagine how funny it will be
great post Anjali, i cant even type properly since i cannot stop laughing.

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
This ws by far the most hillarious biodata I've ever heard!!!

The scenes where his wife and kids were appearing out of no where ws soooooooooooooooo freaking awesome................lolzzzzzzzzz
tanu111a thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
it was hilarious. arjun expression was priceless. he was looking so cute.  
WildestDreams thumbnail
Phattey🀣🀣🀣Anjali🀣🀣🀣I can't believe...i'm laughing so loudly🀣🀣🀣

The name of child are 🀣🀣