Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
neeshi , agree , st looked awesome , loved her attire n style of speaking  in villagers language..
 she did not feel hesitation in doing any work related to gaaowaala...  about her being  sad when she was sent  in another team yeah she was upset , ash could not hv sent veena in dt team..   actually they both did not want to seperate from each other..  they  hv to fulfill sam's wish vt he demanded from them .....
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail

Originally posted by: njo921

idk if this has been mentioned before but shweta and samir's zodiac is libra!! lol libra connection.... how cute!!! πŸ˜ƒ

cool combo dts wh they being good frnd to each other.....
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
even i noticed shwetha looks upset and she is controlling her tears when she is moving out of villagers team..but  i think she is not upset moving away from that team and she is upset that ashmit nominated her name who doesnt work properly...this ass-mit is really blind..dont he know who is acting betr in villagers team..its betr he himself  could have nominated...not shwetha...
anyways its good for shwetha..now she can improve shaharwala team with her presense..at present villagers team is best in their action..now we vl see the other side..😊
turtleboy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shwetha fits in any role given to her, whether its villagers or city ones.

She was stunning in ghagra's and looking awesome.
Her vocabulary was outstanding πŸ‘πŸΌ

Felt very bad when ASS-MIt took her name reasoning he didnt like her job and role as a villagers. She was the only one who was perfect and matched as a villager the most.
Cheap Game by assmit.

susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vikrant ronit

neeshi , agree , st looked awesome , loved her attire n style of speaking  in villagers language..
 she did not feel hesitation in doing any work related to gaaowaala...  about her being  sad when she was sent  in another team yeah she was upset , ash could not hv sent veena in dt team..   actually they both did not want to seperate from each other..  they  hv to fulfill sam's wish vt he demanded from them .....

what was sam's wish which he demanded? πŸ˜•
turtleboy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OOPS !!!!!!

SORRY FOR  JOINING LATE IN THIS CELEBRATION !!!!!

CHEERS TO ALL HER FANS

SHWETHA U ROCK THE SHOW ... πŸ‘πŸΌ

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail

Originally posted by: susan29

what was sam's wish which he demanded? πŸ˜•

are baby  from ash n veena......
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail

Originally posted by: pesi11

even i noticed shwetha looks upset and she is controlling her tears when she is moving out of villagers team..but  i think she is not upset moving away from that team and she is upset that ashmit nominated her name who doesnt work properly...this ass-mit is really blind..dont he know who is acting betr in villagers team..its betr he himself  could have nominated...not shwetha...

anyways its good for shwetha..now she can improve shaharwala team with her presense..at present villagers team is best in their action..now we vl see the other side..😊

are reason ,  ash n vena hv to stay alone in night, if he would hv taken veena's name  dn they got  seprated from each other    what they dont like to happen .....
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: pesi11

Pesi.. I TOTALLY agree with that.. Shweta was fighting back to hold her tearsπŸ˜† And I really find her cutely stupid for such thingsπŸ˜† I mean come on! It's not that Ashmit is the best judge of the worldπŸ˜† But still, she cant take this nomination and is taking it as a question to her acting skillπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Awwww I felt like giving her a hugπŸ€—
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yep..thats true how can they seperate...veena has to deliver the babyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†....
oops....i am thinking like a fool..veena can deliver a baby without ass-mit...πŸ˜‰....
afterall she is running behind men... 
sorry friends i dont want to spoil this thread by taking veena's name...
lets discuss  abt shwetha ..😊........not this flirting lady VEENA