Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I will finish it all by myself otherwise 🤣
If you are too tired, go to bed Rasny!! We can finish it tomorrow and whenever!!!

I hope, Shweta and Sam will reveal Manoj double faced behavior. He is hell confuse now as who voted him for nomination and trying to check with ST & Sam 🤢 .....poor manoj is suffering really badly now!!!🤣
Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: romiosugar

I will finish it all by myself otherwise 🤣

If you are too tired, go to bed Rasny!! We can finish it tomorrow and whenever!!!

I hope, Shweta and Sam will reveal Manoj double faced behavior. He is hell confuse now as who voted him for nomination and trying to check with ST & Sam 🤢 .....poor manoj is suffering really badly now!!!🤣

Yes, he is in tension now..i think seema jee'll tell him tomo😉
I don't know y they r still nice 2 him😡
romiosugar1 thumbnail
YAY...............we finished it 🤗

Congo Rasny 🥳

Let's party 🥳

Let's dance 
Rasny thumbnail

Originally posted by: romiosugar

YAY...............we finished it 🤗

Congo Rasny 🥳

Let's party 🥳

Let's dance 

🥳🤪👏
🥳🤪👏
🥳🤪👏
🥳🤪👏
now ur duty 2 thanks every one..minimum 100 words essay😆😆
romiosugar1 thumbnail
LOL......thik hai.....I may listen to my friend and obey his order🤣, so here you go 😆

Thank you Rasny for giving me a company. Congo for successfully completing the 4th AT of Shweta Tiwari in BB forum 🥳
Let's move to the next one or let's leave the IF together😆

Thank you Rasny for giving me a company. Congo for successfully completing the 4th AT of Shweta Tiwari in BB forum 🥳

Rasny thumbnail
Thanks Shabz🤗.....................

lets go 2 our new thread🥳

Thanks 4 every one, I had a nice time over here. Lots of fun...🤪
romiosugar1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rasny

Thanks Shabz🤗.....................