Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: manesha76

i have message for you , please read my post  , name is  ( just read once ) .  please read and reply .

Which post?.......

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: temorocks

Which post?.......

it is your old post . and the title is ( just read it Once) . it is on the 2nd or 3rd page of the forum.
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ Zee

Then please confirm about your 'confirmation' to us as soon as you get something !

It is a typical Ekta thing ! We saw it happen before with Sujal Kashish and a dozen other couples . If theyr planning to show that following a MC , Geet is angry with Maan and marries Dev then too it does not make sense as he is already married to NT. Anyway who knows ?

I find it absurd that CVs will take such a big risk . They know that Maan Geet are the only saving grace of the show !
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys....cool down...lets wait for confirmed news before panicking...how can geet marry dev whom she hates so severely....and how can she ever think of leaving maan who loves her more than his own life....
this will be sheer murder of the character geet....and also i wud rather stop watching the show than seeing such injustice happen....
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
zee ur source also confirmed that Dolly is coming back in BB4 ...did she come??? NO

stop believing ur source blindly and have faith in CV's 

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

@ Zee

Then please confirm about your 'confirmation' to us as soon as you get something !

It is a typical Ekta thing ! We saw it happen before with Sujal Kashish and a dozen other couples . If theyr planning to show that following a MC , Geet is angry with Maan and marries Dev then too it does not make sense as he is already married to NT. Anyway who knows ?

I find it absurd that CVs will take such a big risk . They know that Maan Geet are the only saving grace of the show !

I would blast the CVs if they make the show as KTH, no way 😡, I don't want any kebab mein hadi, beside this, after what Dev did to her, will she marry him? How nonsense this would be 😡

Originally posted by: minnie.reet

zee ur source also confirmed that Dolly is coming back in BB4 ...did she come??? NO

stop believing ur source blindly and have faith in CV's 

Minnie, Dolly supposed to come back to BB4, but the so called CVs of BB4 changed their mind..........

Originally posted by: manesha76

it is your old post . and the title is ( just read it Once) . it is on the 2nd or 3rd page of the forum.

My old post? What are u talking about? 😕

Can u post the link here?.......

desikudi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mina420

IF It's true, I will stop watching it. One big reason for me watching is for Maneet. No maneet, me no watching !!!😭 And if Maan leaves GEET, then the show will end thats for sure.

😭😭😭

Why you are responding to these kind of false rumors....I have never ever heard more absurd news than this one ...Maan sindoor bharega...aur geet Dev se shadi kar legi.....haa haa ...Naintara ko bhool gaye...chilax yaaro....nothing will happen ....CV's sorted out mu track in one weeek only  because of our anger....they are not going to destroy their own serial...they know without Maaneet there is no GEET ...Its just a rumor 😡
sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guys stop paniking and have faith in the CVs. If Geet marries Dev then they r murdering her character and the entire show. Im sure if this happens the audience are gonna kiss bye bye to Geet forever. The Cvs are not stupid they know tht viewers watch it only becoz of Maneet then y would they show such idiocity??😕