Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@Zee .. i think your friend got it wrong 😊 CVs and everyone knows that Maaneet are the USP of this show .. not Deveet .... so relax ...nothing like this is happening 😊

@All - what will happen will happen ... for now lets just enjoy the show 😊
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
And who will Maan marry then ? Manisha ? πŸ˜†

Evevn if I believe that for a moment that Geet succumbs to some sort of pressure , I am sure Maan will never let this happpen .

Unless , they follow the Kektaish route of Dev in a sehra and his face completely covered and Geet not knowing whos putting sindoor in her maang ! 🀣
P0401 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think we shd ask GEET facebook. OMG now i cant sleep thinking of this.OMG pls dont make this an ekta kapoor soap
diss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Unless , they follow the Kektaish route of Dev in a sehra and his face completely covered and Geet not knowing whos putting sindoor in her maang ! 🀣

πŸ˜‰true
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think your friend will confirm  tomorrow that it was a rumour..it is definately impossible..because
1.Geet can never marry Dev,no matter what!
2.Maan putting sindoor in her maang confirms that she will marry him only
3.Dev-Meera track is going on and I see no reason why Dev would marry Geet or why Geet would marry Dev
4.NT wont give Dev divorce so soon and so easily
5.CVs are no fools to take a step which could lead to closure of their lovely show!
So relax,Geet is not marrying Dev at any cost!
sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
WHOA!!Guys stop paniking SBS clearly said tht Maan will marry Geet. Besides dont believe these craps they r just stupid rumors. I heard many such rumors from FB where the y claimed tht there friends work in media or are in Geet team blah blah and none of the news was true. So chill Geet will rather die then marry DevπŸ˜•
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
I am sorry if I hurt anyone, but this was not my intention, I was so sad when I got this news, I know I should confirm this news first, I am sorry, but being it from this source, it's much next to confirmed, iseliye I posted it......
Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: temorocks

I am sorry if I hurt anyone, but this was my intention, I was so sad when I got this news, I know I should confirm this news first, I am sorry, but being it from this source, it's much next to confirmed, iseliye I posted it......

Zee

You did not hurt anyone . But unnecessary hype has been created . Every second day there is a new rumor about GC leaving and all this will now add fuel to fire . And the forum is already shedding tears over the MC news ! Of course once you confirm this news I hope you confirm to us also since I would like to be prepared - as in I would like to know when to pack my bags and leave cuz this show will be over .

I am just dumbfounded. I mean the 2 week seperation bw M and G caused massive dip in the TRPs. Can they actually afford to show Geet Dev marriage and seperate Geet and Maan permanently ? Are they so dumb that they do not even know what gets them their TRPs ?
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: temorocks

I don't know, I am too shocked, my friend she works in the media, she told me she will get much more info into it from the set tomorrow, as they r visiting the set tomorrow.........

i have message for you , please read my post  , name is  ( just read once ) .  please read and reply .
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Zee

You did not hurt anyone . But unnecessary hype has been created . Every second day there is a new rumor about GC leaving and all this will now add fuel to fire . And the forum is already shedding tears over the MC news ! Of course once you confirm this news I hope you confirm to us also since I would like to be prepared - as in I would like to know when to pack my bags and leave cuz this show will be over .

I am just dumbfounded. I mean the 2 week seperation bw M and G caused massive dip in the TRPs. Can they actually afford to show Geet Dev marriage and seperate Geet and Maan permanently ? Are they so dumb that they do not even know what gets them their TRPs ?

Ashi, I just got confirmed news that Gurmeet is not leaving, but the news of Dev marrying Geet, still not being sure if true or not, I am just shattered 😭, I don't want Maaneet to be divided, I am so sad 😭
I will try to call GC or Nissar to confirm this news tomorrow IN SHAA ALLAH.............