News - Confirmed (GC Not Leaving - MC Is Not Sure)

Posted: 13 years ago

Hi friends,

I would apologize for all for yesterday.......

Just got the confirmed news.....

Gurmeet will never leave Geet, nor his character is dying as many is saying in other sites, Geet is losing her child maybe this week but let me tell u, the MC is not sure, coz the CVs r not supporting it 100%, even u can see this clearly on what Maan matlab GC said today in SBS, Maan aur Geet bohot jald ek saath rahegne, matlab shaadi karenge, Dev ka track kuch aur hoga, abhi us ka track NT ke asli roop saamne layega, matlab proofs, baad mein kuch aur track hoga uska, shayad Meera ke saath......

This week I got to know holding a lots of romance between Maaneet........

I am sorry for yesterday, but trust me, it was not my intention at all, I was myself sad, but I am glad that it's confirmed to be something else which we all want.........

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago

thnk god it's a rumour ....
tht's wht i was wondering Y would the CV's want to commit suicide ... whn they know Maaneet is trp seeker for them ....
Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
r u cerius..?
if Maan puts d sindoor den she vl b married to him...how cum she vl marry dev den??
wht abt swati's iterview saying ... dev meera romantic track .... & maan geet romantic track ....

she is already married to dev ... but it is fake & if maan puts sindoor in her maang then she is married to maan ...thn wht does tht mean by getting m arried to dev ... 

now i can't even sleep tonight ... meri tho neend ud agyi hain ...

Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
I don't know, I am too shocked, my friend she works in the media, she told me she will get much more info into it from the set tomorrow, as they r visiting the set tomorrow.........
hey ru crazy how cum it will be possible sindoor koi aur bhare aur hubby koi aur pls ab tak proof nahi hai dont post any news like this pls this is request
dont make me say...

What????😲

its better be a false rumour.....😡
CV's
@Zee - how can this happen. Dev is already married?? 
This doesn't make any sense....I don't think CVs are crazy to tell media what they would do with the serial....I hope it is a rumour
That doesn't make any sense whatsoever!
Dev is already married to NT. You really think NT will give Dev a divorce so easily?

If he puts sindoor on Geet then the marriage is invalid..just like it was the first time because for Hindus and Sikhs in India there is no such law that allows multiple marriage. 

Your friend is probably a bit confused at what exactly is going on. Please ask her to find out the real details before getting everyone on the forum worried.
Edited by hindu4lyf - 13 years ago