Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_KAYNAAT_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
it's not off air yet but i m already missing jyoti and kabir just 2 more days 2 go😭mis u .the entire serial will b most memorable 4 me...
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well talking about the memorable moments of jyoti well... i'll remember this serial for the sudha/devika track & the suday track which were the best in my opinion...👍🏼
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^^^ Yep, that was the only good thing, and the CVs lost it
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
it was really strange on the part of the creatives that how could they ignore such a track which was one of the best in the show🤔
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Not just that, all the other potential tracks, like Sannam, Raghavri, were ignored.  Methinks that Deepu, Padma, Poonam should have all disappeared after Jyoti's wedding.  It would have been logical too, since Deepu lived in Jaipur & Jyoti in Jodhpur.  Also, I didn't like the shift out of Udaipur - in fact, the show was good in Udaipur, and for a brief while in Jodhpur after Sumer reformed.
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Don't know about Sannam, Raghavri or Asher but Suday definitely had potential and could've contributed really well to the track....
Aptly the serial was all about Jyoti Jyoti and Jyoti but even that'd have been tolerable if JyotiR would've retained the same charisma post marriage as they had before marriage.
Apart from Kabir still trusting Jyoti on the Vikrant incident, I didn't find any aspect of JyotiR I could praise about after they got married.
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This show was never a love story , It is a journey about a woman , "jo roshan kare sab ka jahan , par khud paya andhera"