Memorable Moments

Shantell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey hii all hope ur well.?.

Just thought I'd make this post where ya all can share ur fav n disappointing moments within the show..As we know Joyti has its ups n downs, lets see what the endin brings too us..

For example, I would say me fav moment was the Suday storyline n the moments when they fell in love and proposed.. And last but not least Kabir/ Joyti good scenes..:)

So you can also create or send ur mesages here first..Thanks..

Soo get writing ur Memorable moments about Joyti..!

Let the countdown begin!!

Regards
Shantell
Edited by Shantell - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
One moment when finally Sushma trusted Jyoti,

PrincessR thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
My favourite moment is wen kabir first entered jyoti nd bought light into jyotis life, by givin her all the luv and a chance for her to liv.xxxxx nd I also luvd the jyoti nd kabir romantic senes,I luv them together, kabir is the best thing that happened to the show.xxxxxxx 😃 👏 ⭐️ nd pankaj is the worse thing that hapend to the show. Hate him. 😡 😭
captkirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Definitely the moment when Kabir realizes that he has fallen in love with Jyoti and screams it aloud at the dance academy and when he proposed to her at Sushma's wedding.  And so many moments of Kabir and Jyoti b4 and afr their marriage.
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
ofcourse kabir's entry...and kabir jyothi moments
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Two similar moment for me....
One when during the competition between Jyoti and Brij-Sushma, she keeps dancing till she falls in Pankaj's arms and Pankaj proposes to her. (Despite all my hatred for Pankaj, this scene still creates magic for me)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1gW7hS3W8Y[/YOUTUBE]

And a similar one with Kabir, when Jyoti dances during Pankaj-Neelam's wedding and falls in Kabir's arms, (repetitive but was really sweet as well)
And loved the anger in Jyoti's eyes the way she stared at Pankaj
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyfCOS3dw2s[/YOUTUBE]
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i loved every moment of Jyotir.........
_KAYNAAT_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My fav scene was when kabir realizes his luv 4 jyoti and proposes her,and when kabir gets shot instead of pankaj and the way jyoti takes care of him in the hospital and finally when jyoti stopped kabir when he was leaving (the railway palttform scene) though it was very much filmy but i luved it 😍and post marriage their romantic moments were the best👏kabir hitting pankaj was again a gud scene i think kabir shud have killed pankaj at dat time so we wud not have witnessed this boring drama and jyoti wud never hav gone off air....
anamika1868 thumbnail
I just love all the 'happy' and 'romantic' Kabir-Jyoti moments. Their chemistry just leaps off the screen. Kabir can't bear to see his lady love unhappy and always does his best to bring her smile back. That is so touching!! I especially love the scene when Jyoti asks "what do you want" and Kabir replies "your smile" and that is enough for her to break into one.

Pleeeeeeeeeezeeee, give us a few Jyotir moments before the show goes off the air. Don't let this show end on a depressing note.
vvega thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
entry of kabir and kabir and jyoti moments.