PREDICT the ENDING of the serial - Page 2

Poll

Which all of the following will happen @ the end?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
i don't think kabir would test jyoti since he loves her a lot, n moreover initially jyoti herself wasn't agreeing for the artificial insemination n it was kabir who forced her to that......
n i hope it turn out to be kabir's baby, but as nikkie said that everyone has now just  accepted it that its pankaj's baby so that would not be a very good thing to happen....
m just predicting that she will die giving birth to pankaj's child n ultimately saving roshni ......
-sia- thumbnail
the other option that struck me was Jyoti dies but the newborn is safe n roshni is cured!! Kabir being loyal to his dear wife denies to give the two kids to Pankaj n will be ready to bring them up as his own saying "Jyoti se juda hua har rishtha mein apna maantha hoon"..It might end like Jyoti ended but she is eternal coz she's left behind Roshni..the lil Jyothi who will just be like her..selfless n will brighten up other lives!!
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
After what happened today, Pankaj looked like he changed his mind after the conversion, so I predict a new end.
Harmukhi all ready to spill the beans, brings Pankaj there and he denies the truth for the sake of his children, after which she shows the recording.
An enraged RP tries to shoot Jyoti and Kabir moves to save her, and a suspense..... lo behold we find Pankaj takes the bullet (his payback to Kabir 👍🏼) and is not able to survive.
RP n CS jailed and the rest of the family forgives JyotiR and they live "gracefully" happily ever after.
The only positive end I could think of.
Edited by nikkie - 13 years ago
QueenBee18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
my option is 1 and 3.thanks.
captkirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah I think Pankaj will not spill the beans, but Chachisa will ofcourse, but Kabir will support Jyoti and explain their compulsion to have gone thru with the IVF and most of the family will support them.  Don't know how Bapusa will react? 
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: captkirk

Yeah I think Pankaj will not spill the beans, but Chachisa will ofcourse, but Kabir will support Jyoti and explain their compulsion to have gone thru with the IVF and most of the family will support them.  Don't know how Bapusa will react? 

Yep, I'm sure everybody in the family will appreciate being lied to.  I think Sumer might shoot Pankaj dead, and this time, Kabir & Jyoti will be too powerless & embarrassed to save him.
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
New baby will turn out to be Kabir's👍🏼
anamika1868 thumbnail
Watched today's episode after breaking my promise not to watch this show anymore.............i guess curiosity got me. That's it, 3 days to go and they are still continuing this crappy s**t 🤢🤢

Do the writers love Pankaj (is he related to them????????). What a shameless creep

BTW.............what's with Kabir? The stupid writers have finally killed his character. He was shown as a weak loser in today's episode. Not one word of support for this wife. He let Chachi Sa call her all sort of names that no woman should be called. He only spoke up when his dad was insulted. Way to go Kabir👏, you are a "mard" after all. That creep Pankaj had to remind u to stand by Jyoti. Jyoti should say enough and just leave everyone!!!!!!!!!! She can bring up her kids alone. To hell with Chauvinistic pigs. As much as I love Kabir-Jyoti, this is the last straw. This is not the same Kabir we all loved.
👏
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^^^^ I didn't watch it - will just wait for the update.

At any rate, Jyoti & Kabir have both completely lost my respect.  I don't see a difference b/w Kabir & Brij, nor Jyoti & Sushma, nor Pankaj & Thakkar.  No wonder Kabir was so gung-ho on rehabilitating Brij.  Anyway, while I normally loathe CS, I'm fully w/ her on this one.  Kabir & Jyoti, in the name of 'insaniyat', totally pervert the meaning of marriage - Jyoti by putting her emotions for Roshni so high that Kabir feels guilty about not pimping her and ultimately does, and Jyoti ends up carrying Pankaj's 2nd baby.  I do have words to describe her, all of which are disallowed by I-F.

As for Pankaj, he's a complete namard!!!  When Jyoti was pregnant w/ Roshni, he suspected that the baby wasn't his, and totally disowned Jyoti, but according to your a/c, he's now reminding Kabir of his duties!!!  Even chutzpah doesn't begin to describe it.  Kabir is uneasy b'cos he knows that Jyoti is carrying Pankaj's baby, not his, and if I were in his place (assuming that I was stupid enough to allow Jyoti to have Pankaj's baby), I too wouldn't step up to defend her, given that had Jyoti not shown any emotional attachment to Roshni but instead been single-mindedly loyal to Kabir, she'd not have made this move, and they could have had their own kid w/o worrying about Pankaj.  Let him handle Roshni, and whether she lives or dies.  And please, ladies, don't give me the 'mamata' argument - once a guy accepts a divorced woman who's a mother, it's not unreasonable to expect him to expect her to have loyalties towards him first, above even her first-borns.  Padma gave Jyoti the right advice - let Roshni go, but have other kids w/ Kabir that will alleviate the grief.

I've hated all the CVs of this show, and now regret having grown an interest in it.  I am deliberately not participating in the tributes, I'm so disgusted.  I wish the CVs get leukemia, and the hospitals they land up in are indeed as corrupt as they describe in the show.  Maybe their parents can have more babies to give them bone marrows.  And if they can't, tough luck!!!!
SEPIDEHh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bravo Vrisha you are right "Pankaj is a complete Namard" 👏