PREDICT the ENDING of the serial

Poll

Which all of the following will happen @ the end?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok, since we're all in various posts speculating what might happen @ the end, I've listed the choices above.  Multiple options are not just allowed,  but encouraged, as each is independent of the other (except for some).  Select your options.  It includes ones like Jyoti  dying, the baby turning out to be Kabir's after all and Jyoti living happily w/ him, Roshni dying, et al.

Take your picks.  Let's compare it @ the end of next week.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I wouldn't like to see the kid to be Kabir's since everyone has already come to know and accepted it as Pankaj's and this twists, though really good, seems very surreal and irrational. And even if JyotiR get to know this, however hard they try, nobody will be convinced that it is Kabir's kid.

Of the given Options, I'd prefer Pankaj dying, but as far as we see the scenario, I am having a gut feeling that Jyoti will die (and Pankaj goes to jail or kills himself or whatever) while giving birth to the baby, it'll turn out to be a girl and Kabir will name her Jyoti.

Edited by nikkie - 13 years ago
-sia- thumbnail
nice poll Vrish ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
coming to the point i feel the baby might turn out to be Kabir's itself!! maybe after all the drama by CS n finally when the baby is delivered the doc may be like Jyoti was pregnant before the artificial insemination!! but goodness knows how the doctor herself is gonna come to know abt it!!! the other option wud be  of the baby being Pankaj's itself n both the mother n baby together die during pregnancy or like last time ther's again some premature delivery n the baby is born dead!! or before all this delivery thing happens Roshni herself might die n with dat Jyoti dies too leaving Kabir alone in andhera n the story ends saying that with the end of Jyoti...Jyoti itself has vanished!! well there are 50-50 chances of these!! this is purely my guess of the end of the story!!
SEPIDEHh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

if Jyoti give birth new baby and turns out that it Kabir's and not Pankaj's ,the result Bon Marrow won't Match and Roshani will not survive ,Second Option coz of Pankaj's threat ,guilt...... Jyoti has again premature delivery and the new baby will die.so again the Roshani will not survive in these two cases ends in lost of Pankaj two child and finally to his eternal suffering,hardship ...........

A Man is worth for his promise and word .Pankaj breaks all the rules he has no respect for anybody .OMG he couldnt see What did he do if he was able to see .At the end If I could see his misery "Mera Mann Shanti Milegi"
But I dont think that  Jyoti will end with this storyline that I predict ,The CV's make This Creature (Pankaj ) a winner again so the newbaby born and will be donor of  Bon Marrow ,Roshani will survive and the Jyotir's life ..........
This is Unfair  A woman like Jyoti who suffers and Sacrifice all her life now  Finds her Happiness with Kabir be a toy in Dirty hands of Pankaj .And above all kabir saved Pankaj' life  .He used Kabir too.
If it will turn out that Roshani never had leukemia and  the second baby is Kabir's ,the end of Pankaj and Graceful exit of "JYOTI"
Edited by SEPIDEHh - 13 years ago
PrincessR thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I really wish the kid turns outs to be kabirs nd if theY kill off the main character then they're just copying pkcm. ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก I really wish the Cvs end it as kabir nd jyoti as a couple.xxxxxx that would a graceful exit. ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikkie

I wouldn't like to see the kid to be Kabir's since everyone has already come to know and accepted it as Pankaj's and this twists, though really good, seems very surreal and irrational. And even if JyotiR get to know this, however hard they try, nobody will be convinced that it is Kabir's kid.

I think this one would be an easy one to get over.  After all, if the docs say that this baby can't give its marrow to Roshni b'cos it's Kabir's & not Pankaj's, CS or others won't be able to question its parentage: after all, if it was Pankaj's at all, it would be able to fulfill that.  So they wouldn't have to try convincing anybody - the DNA evidence will be right there, and this time, it  won't be up to Jyoti to not want a DNA test, since it'll be needed anyway b4 a transfer can  be initiated.

PrincessR

Unless they show Jyoti becoming a ghost and making Pankaj's life miserable for hurting Kabir so much, I don't think they can copy PKCM.  Although, if Jyoti gives birth to Kabir's baby & then dies, I wouldn't mind if she became a ghost and destroyed Pankaj so that he can't do any more damage to anybody

Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Nice discussion post Vrish, also I have to mention that I REALLY like your signature๐Ÿ˜†

I think that it may turn out to be Kabir's, and Jyoti doesn't know about it since the doctor mistook Kabir's child to be Pankaj's. They did say in the tellybuzz article abt Jyoti that there was going to be a major revelation when Roshni goes in for surgery. So that would probably be that the new child's bone marrow doesn't match at all, or that Roshni never had cancer. I would really like for it to be Kabir's kid, since Pankaj deserves that as a slap on his face. He's been crossing the line lately, even when Kabir is trying to do his best to not react to what he's doing.
Vr15h thumbnail
Kru

Thanks.  You watch RS?  Cos we really miss you in that forum.

I think if it turns out that Roshni never had, or  no  longer has leukemia, that will turn out to be a major travesty of sorts, since for nothing, they did an IVF of Jyoti w/  Pankaj's, and had both her & Kabir feel horrible all these 9 months, instead of happy.  Wouldn't exactly think of it as a 'graceful' end.  I  forgot  to add that option above - just let it  fall  under  'Roshni will survive w/o bone marrow donation'.

I too hope that the baby turns out to be Kabir's - it will be a shock to Pankaj.  Like I discussed w/  Vik Rocks in another thread, I know it's very much poor taste to  wish the end of someone like Roshni, and yet, there's no more fitting punishment to Pankaj that I can think of.  If it turns out that Roshni does have leukemia but the marrow doesn't match and therefore she dies, that will be bitter-sweet for Jyoti, but just bitter for Pankaj,  which is how I'd like it to end.  And I'd also like them to show a leap @ the end, where Asha & Bhavri too have babies of their own, w/ Jeet playing w/ all 3 of them.
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
^^^ That won't happen, b'cos if you recall, when Jyoti was close to delivering Roshni, there was a lot of pressure on her from Padma to re-marry Pankaj, & Dadi to marry Kabir.  So 2 kids & no hubbies are out of the question.  Jyoti could have lived alone in her own place on her own paltry income, but not w/ even 1 kid, let alone 2.

Another option - kid turns out to be Pankaj's, and Jyoti & Kabir, to get rid of it, let him have both of  them, and go on to have Jyoti-Kabir's kids.  If Pankaj's  2 kids have any future deseases, Jyoti just ignores it and stays loyal to Kabir.  Unlikely, but an option nonetheless
SEPIDEHh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I tell the story of Jyoti for my Mother ,coz we are middle east  viewer and we see the previous episode now ,so I follow the story throught the updates and If I could seeing online.My Mother' idea is that Kabir knows the truth from the begining and he wants to evaluate Jyoti's loyality and his instistance for Artifical insemination  was that he donated his sperm for the new baby , and he is sure that the baby is his .And finally he can prove the Pankaj's trick for binging back jyoti to him and Roshani's Health.This Is My Mother's idea about the end of Jyoti.