Views

Users

Frequent Posters

macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Heyy simiiiiii

firstly, Happy New Year everyone!!πŸ˜ƒ

omgg simi this is soo freakingly cool....i always end up nowadays being the first one to comment....*woot woot* no i swear, i don't stalk youπŸ˜†....its funny though cuz everytime i log in, i see that you have updated....we got some cool telepathy going onπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

OMGG....*haye rabba* what have you done to their lunch date?....its more like a who-will-kill-each-other first date nowπŸ˜†....only you missy could turn something romantic into something murderously hilarious!.....is that even a word?πŸ˜†

but i gotta say, i am loving the characterization!!....brilliant job at that, really!πŸ‘....i understand it would have been weird to show them being civil to each other already but kya kare, dil hai ki maaneet romance ke bina maanta nahinπŸ˜†πŸ˜³....omggg vicky's part was hilarious though🀣.....bechara, phas gaya!....may he RIPπŸ˜†....cuz geet handa is out to kill!!

aww their nok jhoks are shoo adorable!!....lovedd them!
Hope this New Year brings joy, prosperity and lots of happiness to you and your loved ones!

P.S. my threat of double updates still holds!!...*muhahha*πŸ˜†
Edited by macho_muffin - 13 years ago
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome Update
Loved it
Amazing
Hhahaha Love Maaneet
I didn't call you stupid unless you think you are stupid [sounds familiar lol???] (smirks at her)
Loved this line haha maan
Loved the update
continue soon
Thanks for the pm
And Happy New year!

mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: macho_muffin

Heyy simiiiiii

firstly, Happy New Year everyone!!πŸ˜ƒ

omgg simi this is soo freakingly cool....i always end up nowadays being the first one to comment....*woot woot* no i swear, i don't stalk youπŸ˜†....its funny though cuz everytime i log in, i see that you have updated....we got some cool telepathy going onπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

OMGG....*haye rabba* what have you done to their lunch date?....its more like a who-will-kill-each-other first date nowπŸ˜†....only you missy could turn something romantic into something murderously hilarious!.....is that even a word?πŸ˜†

but i gotta say, i am loving the characterization!!....brilliant job at that, really!πŸ‘....i understand it would have been weird to show them being civil to each other already but kya kare, dil hai ki maaneet romance ke bina maanta nahinπŸ˜†πŸ˜³....omggg vicky's part was hilarious though🀣.....bechara, phas gaya!....may he RIPπŸ˜†....cuz geet handa is out to kill!!

aww their nok jhoks are shoo adorable!!....lovedd them!
Hope this New Year brings joy, prosperity and lots of happiness to you and your loved ones!

P.S. my threat of double updates still holds!!...*muhahha*πŸ˜†

are you sure you don't stalk me??? I am begining to get worried here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† J/K haha but that must mean that I am updating on the right time than πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hopefully this telepathy thing stays like this lol

ahahah I know I know I ruined their precious lunch date but I couldn't help it (not to be mean or anything lolz) I am weird and I had to keep up to my weirdness right?? ahahha it would be so weird to see them be NICE all of a sudden forgetting their past lolz..hahaha and poor Vicky got trapped in the middle of all of this lol...hahaha

umm as for your double update threat hmm I will see what I can do lolz..hahaha I will TRY as best as I can lolz...hahaha

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

mrs.msk thumbnail

Originally posted by: maangeetcrazy

Awesome Update
Loved it
Amazing
Hhahaha Love Maaneet
I didn't call you stupid unless you think you are stupid [sounds familiar lol???] (smirks at her)
Loved this line haha maan
Loved the update
continue soon
Thanks for the pm
And Happy New year!

Thank you so much lol..hahaha
Maan had to reply back to Geet using her own words lol..ahhaha
HAAPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO!!!!

--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg Maaneet New Year resolution lo, Fight na karane ki.πŸ˜‰
mrs.msk thumbnail

Originally posted by: CutieTeju

Omg Maaneet New Year resolution lo, Fight na karane ki.πŸ˜‰

hahaha great resolution but knowing them they will break it within the next five minutes lol
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update.......... loved it
mrk-1 thumbnail
awsome update yaar...happy new year !!
dimpzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey SIMI!
happy new year!
hav a great great year ahead!
n gosh!tat wz an "amazing" date!🀣
LOL they can never ever stop fighting
for once he wz trying to b nice to her
n geet! LOL she thought vicky n maan  r taking revenge from her
hahahahaha
but atleast she got sum hint u noe tat maan acts little like DelhisShark
wt a date!i thought atleast this meeting wud go peaceful....but i can never expect tat from maneet πŸ˜†
lovely update!
update soon!

love
Navpreet
pushpi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

haha my last update reading of 2010! :-D Wonderful as usual