Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
wonderful update....so munda is trying his level best to impress kudi......even convinces her while chatting that she should give her client a second chance....not bad...not bad.....n next he gets her fav coffee for her.....wow,..I am impressed...can't wait for their lunch date.....
tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow!!maaneet at lunch date!!man i cnt w8 2 know wat happens!!plz plz plz update soon!!i love it!!
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update
Liked how Maan patofyed Geet to giv him a chanceπŸ˜‰
He uses his brain awesumly
Liked their chat n how he gav hint to Geet
Hop they dnt dash wit Dev n Adi on way
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow maaneet ona lunch date
loved the way maan told lies to dadima
-BlushaLicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
awsome update loved it soo much
love maaneet
haha maan gettin jealose
plzz update  soonxx!!:):):):):)
MaansMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG lovely updates yaar....I cant believe theyre gonna go out to lunch alone πŸ˜ƒ....cant wait for tht! PLZ continue soon!
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ohhhhh..i loving this new maan....can't wait to see where the story goes
shining_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
oh ho maan is not leaving a single chance to impress geet
he is behaving like a despoπŸ˜†
loved the way he was defending himself....that was quite funny
so a lunch date
waiting for it
update soon
dimpzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey
ohk...juz read d FF now
it is seriosuly AMAZING!
really loved d concept loadzzz!
it wz FAB!
can't get enough of praising it!
it is MIND BLOWING!
really love it loadzzzzzz!
n can't wait for their lunch date!
itz amazing!
lovely update!
sooo wnna see geet's reaction when she comes to know tat maan is DelhisShark
tat wud be one sight to watch
n maan is acting like a big time despo trying to impress geet

love
Navpreet
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
HEY GUYS!!! HAAAAAPPPPPYYYYYY NNNEEEWWWWW YYYEEEAAARRRR!!! wow its 2011 already now the big quesiton comes what will happen in 2012??? Will the world end??? ahhahahhaha lets wait and see....until than enjoy the New Year with your friends and family and of course enjoy the new year with reading this update πŸ˜†

ENJOY!!!!

Chapter 17

Both Maan and Geet went to the resturant where Geet and Vicky usually goes to..they both sat down and ordered their food..
Geet: Can I ask you something?

Maan looks up: Yeah sure

Geet: Why are you being nice?

Maan shocked: What?

Geet: I mean to say that why are you being nice to me all of a sudden?

Maan: So you have a problem with me being nice?

Geet: Ever since you came here..you have nothing but giving me attitude and being mean so you know you being nice all of a sudden is kind of new to me

Maan: Geet so you have a problem if I am nice and you have a problem if I am mean?

Geet: See when you were mean I knew that it is who you are..I mean am sure that its in your blood and you can't help it but being nice seems like whole new thing for you

Maan sighed: Geet so you are applying that being mean is in my genes?

Geet: yeah seems like as far as I know no human being can be that mean unless it runs in their genes

Maan: OMG I have never met anyone like you before

Geet: What does that suppose to mean?

Maan: I don't know how Dev even hired you..you have problems with everything don't you...and as for your so called knowledge being mean does not run in genes...I was not born mean.

Geet: Excuse me?? You are calling me stupid??

Maan: I didn't call you stupid unless you think you are stupid [sounds familiar lol???] (smirks at her)

Geet: Wipe that smirk off your face and by the way get a original dialogue..you can't say what I said before

Maan: ohh yeah what are you going to do sue me?

Geet: Yeah I will sue you for saying my line

Maan: I didn't see any copyrights for the line that you states last night

Geet: Well if I said it first than it is obvious that it is my line

Maan: That doesn't mean that it is your line..you could've stolen it from someone and used it and now are calming the rights on the line now

Geet: I did not steal any line wines from anyone..

Maan: How do I know?

Geet: Because I am saying it that's why

Maan: And are you some kind of a president of U.S that I am suppose to trust you on that?

Geet: Yeah consider me as the president

Maan: Well than if you are the president of U.S than I feel bad for all the citizens in the U.S whose lives you are going to ruin

Geet gasped: Take that back

Maan: No.what will you do?

Geet: I will show you what I will do (just than the food arrived...the waiter sets the food on the table and leaves..Maan and Geet both looks at each other with anger and quietly beings to eat)

Maan POV:

Is she really serious?? I am here trying to be nice and tolerating her weird and talkative behavior and there she is giving me an attitude. How dare she ask me why I am being nice? I can be nice if I want to be right? Seriously, why do I even talk to her after knowing how she is? She is way different than what I thought my pen pal would be like and yet here I am having lunch with the last person I would ever think I would have EVER...why??? ugh this whole pan pal thing was a bad idea...I don't even know how I got roped into this..I mean I am Maan Singh Khurana owner of the biggest construction company in India..I always did what I feel like without caring what others are thinking but in spite of all of that I MAAN SINGH KHURANA actually made a plan on on how to get on the good side of a a girl??? A girl who gave me nothing but attitude since the very beginning I came here...a girl who is hell bent on making sure that my stay here is ruined...WHY??? Something is definitely wrong with me....maybe Adi was right??? W*H no way stop thinking Maan and enjoy your lunch before she ruins that too....I wonder what she is thinking right now...she is really quiet and it is abnormal for her to be this quiet...kind of scary as if she is planning against me? What am I thinking..be calm and don't loose your temper...

Geet POV:

Ulu, gadha, godha, porkupine, bandar, kutta......samjta kya hai aapne aap ko?? Stupid kahi ka...I just asked a question as to why he is being nice. It is kind of scary..I mean first he has been mean ESPECIALlY to me and now he is being nice to me all of a sudden?? Did I do something intentionally that made him be nice to me?? I am not wearing anything different...same perfume same everything than why is he being nice? Something is up but what??? What if he is testing me? What if he has something planned with Dev to see if I can handle this responsibility or not? No No No why would Dev sir do this? (light bulb lit inside her head) VICKY! Maybe he and Vicky planned something against me as a revenge from the other day when Cookie attecked him..yeah maybe this is Vicky's idea...I won't spare him...but why did he mention Delhi ka badsha?? That is what I said to my pan pal...hmm whatever..he does act like Delhi ka badsha with his attitude and the way he talks and walks as if he owns the whole world.. but one thing is for sure Vicky I am going to kill you...now i understand why you canceled your lunch meeting with me so that this khadus can come instead of you and you guys can plan something against me..I won't let your plans succeed Vicky...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They both ate their lunch quietly without making any eye contacts with each other..a lot of things were going on inside their heads their own questions that yet to be answered and confusion for one another..who will win at the end??

OHH did you guys really thought their lunch "date" would be that easy??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ohhh SILLY ME!!! I forgot to thank everyone for their wonderful wonderful wonderful comments...sorry I did not reply back to anyone yet..but I will before I update the next chapter πŸ˜†
---------------------------------------------------
Link to Chapter 18
Edited by mrs.msk - 13 years ago