Dimdim thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
#1
If speaking in English is prohibited how come they are allowed to speak Punjabi.

Five minutes of today's episode at the very beginning was in Punjabi..the conversation between DB and VM.
I think DB needs to be punished for breaking the rule. 😆😆😆😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

7

Views

814

Users

4

Likes

7

Frequent Posters

lilymily thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#2
Y???
English is not a native indian language but punjabi is. Every one is comfortable in their native language....so y shud they be pinished.
If u go by that..even MT shud be punished...coz certain words he uses r bhojpuri and his accent in typically bhojpuri.
Dimdim thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
#3

Originally posted by: lilymily

Y???

English is not a native indian language but punjabi is. Every one is comfortable in their native language....so y shud they be pinished.
If u go by that..even MT shud be punished...coz certain words he uses r bhojpuri and his accent in typically bhojpuri.




I think Bhojpuri is more closer to Hindi than Punjabi. And the main idea is to speak in Hindi isn't it . Bec it is our Rasthra Bhasha. And Colors is a HINDI language channel.

I would love to see two tamilians talking to each other in Tamil and getting away with in Bigg Boss.

I'm just wondering..bec the emphasis was on HINDI. that's all.
Edited by KripaRajput - 15 years ago
lilymily thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#4

Originally posted by: KripaRajput




I think Bhojpuri is more closer to Hindi than Punjabi. And the main idea is to speak in Hindi isn't it . Bec it is our Rasthra Bhasha. And Colors is a HINDI language channel.

I would love to see two tamilians talking to each other in Tamil and getting away with in Bigg Boss.

I'm just wondering..bec the emphasis was on HINDI. that's all.

common...that was just 5 min....and v could make out wat she was saying...it wasn't typical punjabi....coz i could understand wat she said....
ofcourse, if she was speakin 24*7 punjabi, big boss would have taken action.
TheRowdiest thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
#5
How many got punishment for speaking English???? NONE..........before punjabi or bhojpuri( which are Indian languages) ppl like Sara and other whoever speak or try to speak english shld get punishment

donnu why some ppl have so much problem with Punjabi than English ? 😕
Dimdim thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: minnie.reet

How many got punishment for speaking English???? NONE..........before punjabi or bhojpuri( which are Indian languages) ppl like Sara and other whoever speak or try to speak english shld get punishment

donnu why some ppl have so much problem with Punjabi than English ? 😕



Please don't make any assumptions that people have problems. I don't have a problem with Punjabi. I have clarified earlier its a HINDI program-me that's all. @ nowhere in my post did I say it was okay to speak ENGLISH.

It can be any other Indian language doesn't matter to me.

Please the idea was to see DB getting punished . And BB does need to punish anyone speaking any language other than HINDI

Please stop making assumptions and do read the post with an open mind.

Edited by KripaRajput - 15 years ago
Gujar thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#7
I was thinking the same thing too because it's not the 1st time they'v both conversed in Punjabi with one another, though being a Punjabi I enjoy it, it's refreshing:)I am guessing maybe only English is forbidden & not our regional languages, but if ONLY Hindi is allowed then that's how it should be, I guess people do sometimes need an outlet despite the rule violations so they end up speaking in English( like Aanchal), Punjabi, Tamil or whatever I'm sure they'll get punished for it if not then the captain will :)
Edited by prodigy007 - 15 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
#8
@KripaRajput

I didnt mention ur name means that line was not only for u ....I am not making any assumption, saying bcz within a week this is second time I m seeing a topic on Punjabi Only...... First one later turned into Anti- Punjabi


Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".