Five minutes of today's episode at the very beginning was in Punjabi..the conversation between DB and VM.
I think DB needs to be punished for breaking the rule. 😆😆😆😆😆
Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: lilymily
Y???
English is not a native indian language but punjabi is. Every one is comfortable in their native language....so y shud they be pinished.If u go by that..even MT shud be punished...coz certain words he uses r bhojpuri and his accent in typically bhojpuri.
Originally posted by: KripaRajput
I think Bhojpuri is more closer to Hindi than Punjabi. And the main idea is to speak in Hindi isn't it . Bec it is our Rasthra Bhasha. And Colors is a HINDI language channel.
I would love to see two tamilians talking to each other in Tamil and getting away with in Bigg Boss.
I'm just wondering..bec the emphasis was on HINDI. that's all.
Originally posted by: minnie.reet
How many got punishment for speaking English???? NONE..........before punjabi or bhojpuri( which are Indian languages) ppl like Sara and other whoever speak or try to speak english shld get punishmentdonnu why some ppl have so much problem with Punjabi than English ? 😕