written update 11/11/2010: Savita, Sakshi arrive

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Since today's updater didn't update, I'll briefly fill in what happened:
  • Sandhya calls Gayatri and tells her that due to carelessness on her part, Suni chachi has figured out who she is.  Gayatri tells her that this is not good, and this is something she can't afford.  Regardless of whether Sunita is on her side or not, if Sunita can figure it out, so can others in the family, and that Vrinda's work isn't done until she's fully possessed the entire Jagirdar fortune.  Sandhya promises her that she'll be more careful (Sandhya should make sure her doors are locked when she has such conversations, although nobody overheard)
  • DK tells Pankaj & Prabha that Savita & Sakshi have left Mumbai for Gwalior, and can come in any time, and that Vrinda has to be prepped.  Prabha asks Sunita to go and prepare Vrinda to cover that
  • Sandhya tells Sunita that she's back for revenge.  Sunita tells her that she & her parents had accepted their lot, but if Sandhya wants revenge, she'd have to be very careful, and can't let her sisters know that it's her.  Sandhya asks whether there is a photo of Neeraj anywhere, but  Sunita tells her that there's none in the album since Neeraj was intentionally sent away so that he couldn't see her, and as far as the rest of the house goes, Yuvraj & DK burnt all his pictures 🤢
  • DK is doing his jhadu pocha and pondering how Vrinda knew that he punished others like the way she punished him, and also whether Sunita told her that DK had punished her this way.  He realizes that Sunita is incapable of it, but wonders.  However, he has a back-ache, and decides to relax on the couch
  • Suddenly, Savita &  Sakshi burst in, and 2 guards are trying to stop them, telling them that they've been given instructions not to let them in.  DK backs them up and asks them how they dared turn up here, and instructs the guards to throw them out.  However, Puru arrives @ the scene and overrules him 😈 telling him that their confrontation w/ them didn't  end the fact that they are Sandhya's sisters.  Puru invites them to sit, but Savita declines
  • Prabha, Pankaj & Yuvraj arrive there, and Yuvraj demands to know how they dared come here after what they did to him?  Savita tells him that even now, she has no regrets, given their stealth conduct.  Prabha asks them how they dared come, given that Sandhya is not willing to see them, but Sakshi tells them that she'd like to hear that from Sandhya herself.  Puru asks DK to fetch Sandhya
  • Pankaj goes to the room and tells Sunita & Vrinda to come.  Vrinda says that this is too difficult, and she can't memorize it.  Pankaj tells her it's too late, and that the sisters have come.  Sunita leads Sandhya downstairs
  • Sandhya demands to know why she's being disturbed, since she had said that she doesn't want to see anybody.  Savita & Sakshi tell her that they need explainations for her conduct - why did she release Yuvraj, and if there was nothing wrong he did, where was she the 20 days that he was in jail?  Sandhya is speechless.  Savita asks her why she intentionally spilt the  sindur, and so on.  The episode ends there
Comments: One of my less favorite episodes, and I don't have a good feeling about this.  Sandhya getting emotional on seeing her father and letting Sunita notice is a really bad move on her part

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
hey Vrish, The update came quite late, n I think you used to post at Jyoti forum on Thursdays right?
I waited for it n then  wrote my comments on the Episode Discussion Thread
Thanks anyways 👍🏼
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
No, today's update was due from Gudgal, and when in the early evening (before Jyoti aired) I saw it wasn't there, I just posted something brief.  Tonight's update is from Kalika - see the Update schedule thread.  I've just posted the Jyoti update.

I generally give the updaters ~18 hrs b4 I post any update.  My day is Wednesdays.

I also responded to your observations there
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
-sia- thumbnail
thank u for the update :) was waiting for one but no one had written it...!!! thanks again