Murli is treating bharti bad.

mandy12 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I find murli has taken advantage of bharti situation. He married her for money so that he can fulfill his family responsibilties. On other hand he is treating Bharti as if she has no place in his life. What a loser?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well i don't think it's appropriate to say so that murli is taking advantage of bharati. we all know that murli was forced to marry bcoz of the cleverness of mridang & gaushala.

murli married bharati to get money only for his sister's marriage. there was no other reason. he didn't marry her for money to use in his own education or for his own luxury it was only for veena's marriage.

let's forget bharati being a dwarf for sometime. the fact is that murli was not ready for marriage at all. he wanted to complete his final year & become an engineer. then only he would take the responsibility of the family.
he agreed to this marriage only bcoz he felt he was an outsider of the family & has to repay back for what they did for him though he's not their own family member. had he been bansari's own son he would never agree to marry.

& talking about bharati's money. for that i would blame only rupesh. he's the one who keeps on showing his propery & wealth which arose greed in gaushala's mind. he definitely knows that it was the only reason why his daughter got married & that's why he's worried that now he has no more money lefthe's the one who was trying to buy a guy who would marry his daughter.

even bharati knows that murli doesn't love her. she's just ignoring the fact. we can't expect murli to fall for her all of a sudden. it won't look convincing. he'll take his own time to fall for her otherwise what' the need to say baba aiso var dhoondo if murli is a perfect hubby right from the day 1 of marriage😳

for bharati's condition even bansari lal is responsible. when murli took the decision to marry bharati then why didn't he stop murli. all knew that murli was going thru an emotional trauma due to the fact that he was someone else's son. when murli said that if he was their own son then wouldn't his parents have told him to go & marry bharati for the sake of his sister. then why couldn't bansari tell him that he would never say something like that & it has nothing to do with murli not being their son. even if he was their own real son then he would not allow murli to do something like this, it it was then would have sent dumroo to marry bharati...

why couldn't veena say that she would not let her bro spoil his life for her sake & make him shut his mouth by saying tujhe meri kasam. it was murli who make her keep mum by saying tujhe meri kasam😵 so i feel murli can't be blamed solely. but what to do nobody can utter a single word in front of ramji ki bhanji!!!😡

there's no doubt that our sympathy automatically goes to bharati but at the same time i feel sorry for murli too. sometimes i just don't know with whom to sympathesize bharati or murli😕

i really wished the creatives had not jumped for marriage so soon. they could have showed bharati doing her masters, attending college, making a career, etc. i ask everyone does marriage seriously secure a girl's future???😕
Edited by vik rocks - 13 years ago
i dont wish to say more...

but the current track is ridiculous...

what was the need for cvs to throw murli's family at a new house so early.........

right after marriage...it got interesting.... like murli came to know abt bharti's surili voice...her gentleness...

but ALAS  within one day they changed the whole scenario and now we will see only struggle of bharti to win over her husband....

Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i personally think the marriage track happened too quickly, they could have gone down a different route, showing them two in college, murli coming to bharti's rescue a few more times, i just dont see the point of rushing things so quickly
ImagineTV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Please mae this show more interesting and not so basic and  not so obvious! JUST SOMETHING NEW!!!!
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
murli didnt wanna marry bharti in the first place but now that he has married her he should at least treat her with a lil more respect

i still find bharti's parents so ridiculous, marrying their daughter off to hoever comes their way with a "yes" even if it isnt heartfelt
anavisalwan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vik rocks

well i don't think it's appropriate to say so that murli is taking advantage of bharati. we all know that murli was forced to marry bcoz of the cleverness of mridang & gaushala.

murli married bharati to get money only for his sister's marriage. there was no other reason. he didn't marry her for money to use in his own education or for his own luxury it was only for veena's marriage.

let's forget bharati being a dwarf for sometime. the fact is that murli was not ready for marriage at all. he wanted to complete his final year & become an engineer. then only he would take the responsibility of the family.
he agreed to this marriage only bcoz he felt he was an outsider of the family & has to repay back for what they did for him though he's not their own family member. had he been bansari's own son he would never agree to marry.

& talking about bharati's money. for that i would blame only rupesh. he's the one who keeps on showing his propery & wealth which arose greed in gaushala's mind. he definitely knows that it was the only reason why his daughter got married & that's why he's worried that now he has no more money lefthe's the one who was trying to buy a guy who would marry his daughter.

even bharati knows that murli doesn't love her. she's just ignoring the fact. we can't expect murli to fall for her all of a sudden. it won't look convincing. he'll take his own time to fall for her otherwise what' the need to say baba aiso var dhoondo if murli is a perfect hubby right from the day 1 of marriage😳

for bharati's condition even bansari lal is responsible. when murli took the decision to marry bharati then why didn't he stop murli. all knew that murli was going thru an emotional trauma due to the fact that he was someone else's son. when murli said that if he was their own son then wouldn't his parents have told him to go & marry bharati for the sake of his sister. then why couldn't bansari tell him that he would never say something like that & it has nothing to do with murli not being their son. even if he was their own real son then he would not allow murli to do something like this, it it was then would have sent dumroo to marry bharati...

why couldn't veena say that she would not let her bro spoil his life for her sake & make him shut his mouth by saying tujhe meri kasam. it was murli who make her keep mum by saying tujhe meri kasam😵 so i feel murli can't be blamed solely. but what to do nobody can utter a single word in front of ramji ki bhanji!!!😡

there's no doubt that our sympathy automatically goes to bharati but at the same time i feel sorry for murli too. sometimes i just don't know with whom to sympathesize bharati or murli😕

i really wished the creatives had not jumped for marriage so soon. they could have showed bharati doing her masters, attending college, making a career, etc. i ask everyone does marriage seriously secure a girl's future???😕

No doubt he married Bharti without his wish but just to free himself from the burden of the ehsaan his family has done on hm how can he just spoil someone's life. If he didn't like her he shud not have married her, but treating her this way is just too bad. What had she done to deserve this behavior. Murli ne shaadi to aapne faide ke liye hi ki hai na chahe wo uska personal faida ho ya fir family ka even if he did this for his sister but the reason behind it was to pay back for what all his family did for him.

I just can't stand this fellow.
ghotalaz thumbnail
i'm not supporting murli guyz. even i feel bad when he doesn't treat bharati nicely💔 i strongly feel as the marriage decision was his own no matter that he was forced due to the circumstances, yes he has to behave properly with bharati. he has no rights to just ignore her all the way. if he can't be a good husband rite now then he should sit down & talk to bharati & ask her for some time.... at least be a good fren till then. running away from bharati is seriously not the solution to this problem...
& as murli is the lead guy he'll definitely fall for bharati. we'll just have to wait & watch when the creatives will shape up the track for us😍 till then just shed tears watching bharati's problems for now🥺
ghotalaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: kk83

i personally think the marriage track happened too quickly, they could have gone down a different route, showing them two in college, murli coming to bharti's rescue a few more times, i just dont see the point of rushing things so quickly

i seriously agree with u. even i had the same feeling when bharati had mentioned that she wanted to do her masters course... i thought both would meet in college😕 but this marriage track all of a sudden was a shock for me😕 i really don't get it why did the creatives rush into the marriage track so soon.... were they in such a hurry to find a var for the lead actress???😲
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vik rocks

I think once Murli agreed to marry Bharti, whether he wanted her money for just Veena's wedding, or putting himself thru college, or getting himself a Merc is immaterial.  Bottom line is that Bharti is now his wife, and her fortune is his, since he plans to use some of it, for whatever reason.  You can't say that it's okay for him to use it to get his sister married, but not okay for him to use it for other purposes.

I too blame Rupesh for abjectly abysmal judgement - granted that he has just a few months to live, but even then, why does he have to buy his daughter her marriage?  He could have explained to Dhara how to manage things, and transferred things to her name, and asked her to marry Bharti off whenever she finds someone suitable for her.  Of course, the lawsuit against him complicated things - had they lost it all before Bharti got married, then they'd not even have been able to entice prospective grooms.  But at least, w/ such a situation, whoever asked for Bharti's hand would have genuinely wanted her - unlike Murli.

I do blame Veena, and to a lesser extent,  Bansari, for being so gung-ho on her marriage that she's willing to let Murli get into a marriage he hates so that his dowry can be used to pay for hers, and in the meantime, ruin Bharti's happiness.  My prediction - the guy Veena is being matched w/ will be evil, and Veena won't be able to marry him, thereby making this 'sacrifice' of Murli meaningless.  I also don't think Bansarilal or wife will agree to Bharti getting divorced, since they admire her a lot more than Gaushala.

I think that Bansari Lal should have given Rupesh a counter proposal by asking for Bharti for Dhumroo.  That way, Bharti would have had a hubby who genuinely loves her, even though he's challenged, she'd have had the same support from Gaushala/Mridang that she has as well as her MIL's love, they'd have had the same money for Veena, and also spared some for Murli's college, maybe let Bharti do her masters as well, and let everyone live happily in the new house.