Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sajni786

btw........akky n myself know a mother n father of crapfests n thus she was making sure u are not insulting the name "crapfest" by talking of KMH 🤣🤣🤣

LMFAO. Right. KMH is far from the types of ''crapfests'' we have gone through. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shilpa and K........... ur so right. It feels like ages that I have written a word in a thread named Adda 🤣.

Today I had nothing else to talk abt so thought of chitchating with u gals and tum log mere taang keenchne mein lage ho? 🤣.

BTW KMH-2 is srsly inspiring me to write out a bakwaas post 🤣 . What say?.  But then I cant be a regular like previous times. But srsly the show has potential for us to make fun of it like old times 🤣. Have to say BT never changes ..............
Akankshaa. thumbnail

Annuuuu. A simple question. Whyy doo youu hatee KMH 2? ðŸ˜Š
Anu-Reddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akanksha0701

Annuuuu. A simple question. Whyy doo youu hatee KMH 2? ðŸ˜Š

No ,no dont get me wrong 😳. There is nothing I hate 😆. I just love to make fun of everything. U arent used to me thats why u think I was hating that show 😆. I cant stand seriousness , thats all 😆.

As far as we calling "crap". Thats adda's famous word, which we just love to use 😆. We if I remember properly had a voting thing to see who uses that word the most 😆.

Akankshaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

No ,no dont get me wrong 😳. There is nothing I hate 😆. I just love to make fun of everything. U arent used to me thats why u think I was hating that show 😆. I cant stand seriousness , thats all 😆.

As far as we calling "crap". Thats adda's famous word, which we just love to use 😆. We if I remember properly had a voting thing to see who uses that word the most 😆.

Lol. Okay. Even I was like...hmm, maybe I should edit my post, hate is a strong emotion. But, then I was like..okay, just let it be. ðŸ˜†

Seriousness. Lol. Same here. As far as I know, there's nothing serious about KMH 2. It's all fun. Some shows have a great storyline, but they get too serious for me, and eventually, fall out of the league.

LOL. Okay then. I'm gonna remember that. Try using 'Crap' more and more. ðŸ˜†
sweetassugar16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@anu...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 u write a post here and i will read 🤣🤣🤣.....and cant believe this crap is inspiring u 🤣.....is it that crappish...will see for my self right now 🤣🤣🤣 gona start watching now ðŸ˜†
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
so Anu is inspired to write 🤣🤣🤣🤣.........seems like its day of shockers....🤣🤣🤣.........first Anu decides to appear live after being a lost soul somewhere in that jungle along with dutta bhao n nakku🤣🤣🤣.....now shes decides to rofl the hearts outta me n u kari by writing 🤣🤣🤣🤣......this one takes the cake for being the sixer of shockerz 🤣🤣🤣
Anu-Reddy thumbnail

@Aky : Ya use "crap" and "bakwaas" words , dil khol ke 🤣.  We ppl just use that with every breath we take 🤣.

@K, Shilpa : Stop rofling ............🤣. Karan's hilling is inspiring me 🤣. The penguin walk stil is intact. How can that not inspire me , bathaou tum log 🤣.  The moment he started walking, I was like  , "Yay, same old days" 🤣

@Shilpa : I called u to remind u to watch maryada. Had to know ur opinion on Gaurav bhaiya🤣. I still cant believe that he will be gay 🤣.

@ K : I think u should also start watching maryada for us 🤣🤣
sweetassugar16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@anu...o god maryada🤣the name sounds soo heavy for my head 🤣🤣🤣......

@shilpa...we getting shock after shock 🤣 next anu will say..."i also watch campire" 🤣🤣🤣
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
anuuuuuuuu........u called to talk about maryada.............. instead we talked about every other things but maryada🤣🤣🤣..........I watched it still....ur vibes were enuf to tell me about it🤣🤣🤣.....btu guess wat........gaurav being gay  (tho I heavily doubt on that🤣🤣) sounds very interesting to me....I want a strong platform for such sensitive issue to be laid out.......tho i know I wont stop from my rofling.....🤣🤣🤣....just think who will the his partner in crime....other dole shole wala banda 🤣🤣🤣

btw......kundra ki classis hilling dulling beats the sinking ship anytime🤣🤣🤣.....banda has been still trying to compete tho🤣🤣🤣.....someone needs to tell him that u take the noble peace prize for that 🤣🤣🤣

kariiiiiiiiiii..............yaar u know na...........when me n anu watch a show.........it becomes heavy on the hearts more than minds......coz laughter bare no bounds 🤣🤣🤣🤣
oh and anu's next line will be........"Geet is inspiring her to talk about maan's abs and latest technology in not showing pregnancy after 9 months...." 🤣🤣🤣🤣..........and kariiiiiiiiii u and I will read an entire thesis on magical pregnancy with MSK's ab as courtsey 🤣🤣🤣🤣