Adda:..(Ria Ka Adda) CC# 30

Posted: 13 years ago
kariiiiiiiiiiiii...............wat a nice way of kicking me out of the old thread.......I miss it already...........and now I protest 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Heyyy. πŸ€— 

I have been here quite in and out, but haven't really got a chance to introduce myself. Hi, I am Akanksha, 14 year old from England. And I am liking the new KMH 2 a lot - One of the current Indian shows I'm getting addicted to. πŸ˜³

Add me to the member list, please? Or who should I PM, in general? πŸ˜Š
@shilpa...🀣....me thought before we start our bak bak i open new adda..🀣

@Akanksha.....willl update the list soon....i wanted to give adda make over will do it during the weekend 😊
Edited by sweetassugar16 - 13 years ago
Shilpa, how can u call me bhoot? Kal hi baath kari thi tujhse .......🀣. Dont tell me u thought I was talking to u from sky 🀣.

K, stop rofling and start watching crap fest 🀣.

An, Good night ........
@anu.....if i wana watch crap i need some sleep food energy🀣....right now i dont have any of those ....🀣🀣🀣🀣 neeed to recharge battery when i get home 🀣🀣
Aaah.. What crapfest are you talking about?? πŸ˜ƒ
kariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..................now I suppose we have innovative bhooth......Anu is actually communicating with me 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

anuuuuuuuuuuuuu........*shilpu pinches are herself....rubs eyes n still sees her and then faints*
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

edit: HI akky babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Edited by sajni786 - 13 years ago
@shilpa.....🀣.....or maybe anu lost directions at IF 🀣....from LTL she came here...and she is like what the hell let me msg those adda ladkies since im in town 🀣🀣🀣🀣

@Akanksha....kmh....thats the only crapfest i know πŸ€£
kariiiii..........U mean Anu became a bhatakti atma after trying to come into this janam 🀣🀣🀣🀣

btw........akky n myself know a mother n father of crapfests n thus she was making sure u are not insulting the name "crapfest" by talking of KMH 🀣🀣🀣