Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetassugar16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@an....how can u use the A word here😆   :looks left and right:...its dangerous 😆.....my virtual life is tooo precious 😆
😉Edited by sweetassugar16 - 13 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Looks left and right, it's Adda (RKA) CC thank god and not KMH RKA 😆😆😆 ... your virtual life is already in danger, remember, me gonna virtually murder you 😆😆😆 ...

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Here his status.......... K u can save it 🤣.

"Karan KundraMorning ppl!! Getting ready for today's shoot!! Anyways congrats guys the results are out! Kmh2 received a kick ass opening week trp even with other established show's maha episodes and Diwali. We are the number one on our channel and also beat ALL our competing shows in our very first week!!!!! (hahahha specially the ...so called 'better shows')...... This is why I'm hautttttt hahahahaha"
Taiyo thumbnail
So it was hauttttttttttttt ... yep he is haughty no doubt about that 🤣🤣🤣
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@An 🤣. Someone needs to throw a mirror at him 🤣
Taiyo thumbnail
🤣 ,,, remember the kaddoo comment and what ruckus it created. That better shows comment is kind of directed at Geet, and if GC fan base get a whiff of that, they will break mirrors on his head 🤣
Quirky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
omg KKsq have started a virtual war...GEET vs KMH...who wins??🤣
Taiyo thumbnail
Sanaa: 🤣 ... God bless them ... 🤣 They don't know how dangerous Star One fans can be 🤣🤣🤣 Looks like a cool episode of Geet today.
Quirky thumbnail
An...this is goin crazy...Karan's wall is at war...n karan ia all tensed up himself askin them to stop fighting...I dont know why he cant butt n say some nice things abt us...or is goin for revenge🤣well it doesnt matter...
I think it soon will be Karan's fans vs Maans fans🤣🤣Karan is already goin gaga over his show..🤣
Quirky thumbnail
An..didnt watch Geet..my mom is stuck to SGP..says its sweet...I think she is herself domesticated  ...so she likes it..🤣no no i like it too..its real drama of real ppl..👏