Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumz3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Jaya! πŸ€—

You really love Maryada eh? I just noticed the signature! cool.

So how far with the marathon??? πŸ˜† I'm totally feeling what you are feeling watching those epis. I loved it and just the thought of when I watched it reminds me how crazy I became for a week and a half. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Don't you just love the title track? melt. 😳
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sumzzzzz...yeah...I love the story and screenplay work in Maryaada...πŸ˜†. Plus the team...the creatives, execution and actors, are so humble and nice! I post on the M-forum and we always criticize the lead actress. IF just did an interview with some of the Maryaada actors and Ridhi, the actress we criticize, was so sweet about the flak she receives. Still loving KMH1 too. At Episode 53 now...😊
sumz3 thumbnail
Jaya, that's awesome. Maryaada forum is lucky to have you provide great straight forward analysis and criticism. So I guess i should give this show a try then huh? πŸ˜†

Glad you're loving KMH1. Honestly i loved it to the end. Maybe cause I had all the epis to watch back to back ...which by the way I did. hahaha.
Quirky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hello everyone!!

@Mehr...nope I have been watching Vampire Diaries thats all!!! πŸ˜†u tell me what abt u?

@Jayaaaa....welcome....πŸ€—
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i really shd try and be more active here 😳
sam111222 thumbnail
Hello AddainsπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

An and Mehr: Thank you πŸ€— Interview achcha gaya alhamdulillah.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  Maine nahiin dara...aur kuch magical bhi ho gaya isliye me aur bhi happy..selection ka toh nahiin pata din yaad rahega hamesha :)))

Hello Jaya:πŸ€— i have read your write-upsπŸ‘πŸΌ  see me a silent reader na isliye aapko nahiin pata chalega hehehe

Cherry Cherry Cherry:πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Aapki city mein aaj aaye thi main..aaj toh working day tha socha kahiin toh cherry dikh jayenπŸ˜†
sam111222 thumbnail
Arwen and Sanaa:πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

kaise ho donon?

Arwen, sahi kaha...kisi din hum sab ek hi waqt par kyon nahiin milte jo sab ko sahi lage.......Adda members ke liye ek din toh aisa hona hi chahiye jab sab ek saath mil sakein...agar sahi lage toh..

chalo main chaloon..kyonki abhi koi nahiin...

Ruhani,Shreya,Parm,Arshi aur SarabπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Everybody take care!!!

Bye....
saman87 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey every1! hw r u all doing!πŸ€— i missed hitting likes here n using my fav purple color font! 😊 (n ofcourse the emoticons!)
sumz3 thumbnail
Hello folks! πŸ˜ƒ

So anyone watching KMH these days? πŸ˜†
saman87 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think all those who stopped watching kmh2 n left it on a bad note should watch yesterday's epi.. wht say?? mehr y dont u try at least yest's epi.. so tht even if u dnt watch further, atleast u will have some good memories! u will somewht get the kmh1 feel! πŸ˜‰